Sunday, November 16, 2008

Black Friday


There is one thing I look forward to every year and it's not Christmas. I LIVE for Black Friday (well, only when I have $ to spend), the day after Thanksgiving sales. I love the rush of it all, the bargains, the anticipation. It is way better than Christmas. I found this awesome site that gets the ads to many popular stores for Black Friday ahead of time! Can you believe it? My favorite one so far is the Kohl's ad that was just released. 56 pages of pure deals!!!!!!!!!!!!! I pined over the pages the way I used to when I was little girl with the Toys R Us catalog. So check it out!

3 comments:

  1. you can get those ads NOW!!! YOU ARE MY HERO!!! Thanks for the info!

    ReplyDelete
  2. bummer, the link isnt working!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That link is not working..! I love Black Friday shopping.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment- keep 'em coming!

 
Restored 316 Designs
Clicky Web Analytics Blog Widget by LinkWithin