Thursday, November 13, 2008

Dryer Balls


I am in love! I just bought these Dryer Balls at Kmart because I am so sick of the static when I do laundry. They totally rock. You don't need to use dryer sheets or fabric softener. You just put these balls in the dryer with your clothes and you're set. They cost me only about $10 and they are supposed to last 2 years. These will save you money and time. They only thing that gets me is why did they have to make them blue? My dad and husband have already exhausted all the jokes they can- and trust me there are a lot! Have you tried these? Do you like them?

3 comments:

  1. I am going to have to try those for sure! ♥ Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I saw these today.. and wondered about them! Thanks for the review.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment- keep 'em coming!

 
Restored 316 Designs
Clicky Web Analytics Blog Widget by LinkWithin