Saturday, November 1, 2008

The Savior

I found this youtube video from The Errand Of Angels Blog and really wanted to share it. This is actually a photography book- don't know the author or the title- but I know I want it. If you know me and need to buy me a Christmas present, you can buy me this or food storage, easy right? Seriously though, this video can be watched by anyone who believes in Christ, not just of my faith. The song, Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing, plays in the background and is one of my favorites! The photographs are of real people and helps you realize that Christ was and is real. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. How Beautiful! I love this! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! that is my fav song too!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment- keep 'em coming!

 
Restored 316 Designs
Clicky Web Analytics Blog Widget by LinkWithin