Saturday, November 22, 2008

My First Review and Something for My Readers

Yeah! This is my first review and I am so excited! What a great way to get my feet wet then with MobiStories. Have you heard of MobiStories? It's a website where you can download children's books onto your computer and then watch them whenever you want!

Tonight my boys were whining in their high pitched voices and giving me a headache. I said so excitedly, " Who wants to watch a story on the computer?" They were very eager and jumped in my lap. Then there was a beautiful moment that happened- they were quiet!!!!!! I put my books in my cart and followed the very easy instructions on how to download each book.

I loved the selection and how it was broken down by age group. Most importantly my boys loved it!

So, because I want to share the love (and so does MobiStories! ), here is a code 202A that will give you $10 worth of MobiStories for FREE! The coupon is good until Dec. 31st. The code can only be used once so make sure you use it all up!

If you go, come back and let me know what you think!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks! This is very cool. I love your blog. We have 4 little boys... isn't life an adventure?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool idea! Thanks for sharing! I will have to check it out for Scott and Em.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just awarded you the kreativ blog. Go to my site to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Ashley, this will be a great thing for my grandchildren when they visit...they always want on the computer when they are here.

    Thanks so much ! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is a great coupon! thanks!!!

    and you are all such a beautiful family!!!


    Merrianne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment- keep 'em coming!

 
Restored 316 Designs
Clicky Web Analytics Blog Widget by LinkWithin