Sunday, November 2, 2008

Tagged



I feel really bad that it has taken me this long to do this tag but I have been putting it off. Been to busy and I did this once before and it was hard enough to make me sound interesting- but I will give another shot at it.

1) Just decided I'm going back to school to become a nurse.
2) I'm pregnant!
3) I'm addidcted to sugar- big surprise!
4) I love Colorado
5) I'm not pregnant but I made this interesting, right?!!!!!

I'm not going to tag anyone because I think most people have already done this one.

6 comments:

  1. funny joke mrs pregnant. j/k it did make it interesting

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Thanks for the sweet e-mail! You are awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ROF on the prego part! Yeah for you on deciding to be a nurse!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats, you won the MyBabyPajamas.com giveaway on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am glad that I finished reading your post before I let the phone ring through... silly goose!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your comment on The Childrens Nest! I LOVE COMMENTS!! You have a darling blog by the way! I hope you have a great night and take care...
    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment- keep 'em coming!

 
Restored 316 Designs
Clicky Web Analytics Blog Widget by LinkWithin