Thursday, November 20, 2008

New Background


Thanks to the lovely women at Leelou Blogs I am trying out another background. I really love how it seems more organized but there is only one problem. It's totally MY FAULT because I am not computer smart but I managed to lose my blog list! It happened before I even changed my blog background. So I am so sorry if you were on my list and now you are gone. If you were on my list and want me to add you back then send me an email. I can't remember them all! And if you weren't on my list but would like to be than email me too!


Also, I am going to be doing some reviews so as soon as they come in the mail I will let you know. I think I might even have a giveaway if I can figure out how to do one. So watch out- you never know when it might happen- I don't even know, but I am way excited!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I l♥ve it! Looks great! And I will be watching for the giveaway for sure! ♥ Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment- keep 'em coming!

 
Restored 316 Designs
Clicky Web Analytics Blog Widget by LinkWithin