Saturday, November 22, 2008

The Gift Closet



Another gift I won was a wonderful soy linen and body spray from Heather at The Gift Closet. The spray is made with soy so I don't feel like I'm putting chemicals on my skin. I picked the Victoria's Secret Heavenly scent and it smells exactly like the perfume! I also noticed that the smell lasts all day.
Heather is quite talented with scrabble pieces that she turns into unique jewelry or magnets. My favorite part is she has giveaways too! So what are you waiting for? Go check her out! If you want too......

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the "shout out"! You are too sweet and I am so happy you like your spray!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! that is seriously awesome! and i love the original VS Heavenly scent so i know i would love that, too!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment- keep 'em coming!

 
Restored 316 Designs
Clicky Web Analytics Blog Widget by LinkWithin