
Isn't this apron so cute? I really want one! It's just one of the unique handmade items you can find at Miss Gina Designs. They have a great mix of everything girly, cute and even gifts for the man in your life! I was fortunate to receive two hand painted signs each with the boys names on an adorable boyish background. Ki and Jackson were proud to hang their names up in their room.
Here is a message from Miss Gina Designs:
At Miss Gina Designs, you will find a wide variety of unique, trendy, and functional handmade items for babies, prissy little girls, rugged young boys, ladies and men. Many of the items can be customized with embroidery or handpainting. We love creating products that our customers can be proud to use or give to their friends and family as gifts. A Miss Gina Design's custom handpainted name canvas is one example of such a unique product. Just give us a color scheme, name and any special design elements that you might like and let us go wild! What a unique and personal gift idea! Check out our website at http://www.missginadesigns.com/ for more fabulous gift ideas...you may even find a gift for yourself! And, be sure to sign up for our email newsletter to be notified of upcoming sales and new products. You can also visit our blog - http://www.missginadesigns.blogspot.com/ - we'd love to have you sign up to follow our blog as well.
The are a lot of different choices at Miss Gina Designs. I want to buy the football Crayon Caddie. That's another thing
I like about the selection. For once I can find cute things for the boys!
I like about the selection. For once I can find cute things for the boys! Miss Gina Designs is giving away one custom hand painted name canvas to a lucky winner. To enter visit Miss Gina Designs site and leave me a comment of an item you like. For extra entries please leave a separate comment for each of the following:
- if you follow this blog
- if you tweet this and leave me the link
- if you post about this on your blog and leave me the link
- if you make a purchase on Miss Gina Designs
Giveaway ends on Jan.15th at 11:59 pm. Also you can receive a 10% discount on all purchases! Just enter coupon code DISCOUNT at checkout.




















That is such a cute apron. I am a follower.
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend. :)
I love the All Fired Up grilling apron for men. SO darling.
ReplyDeletethese are so cute - I like the all fired up men's apron :)
ReplyDeletefollower
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/valerie2350/status/1107966141
ReplyDeleteblogged
ReplyDeletehttp://sweeps4bloggers.blogspot.com/2009/01/foreveralways-apron-giveaway-11509.html
I like the custom diaper bags.
ReplyDeleteI am a follower.
ReplyDeleteTweeted~
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/simplyandreah/status/1108015124
I love, and I mean LOVE Purse 001 - gorgeous! :)
ReplyDeletecontact me at:
celeste@mail4me.com
follower!
ReplyDeletecontact me at:
celeste@mail4me.com
Happy follower ! Love this stuff !
ReplyDeleteoh how cute! My favorites are the purse 011 and the long floral fabric apron too. all of the items are so cute! thanks for the chance to win!!
ReplyDeleteI also follow your blog...thanks!
ReplyDeleteI like the Tooth Fairy pillows. tammy@learningfelt.com
ReplyDeleteThe Crayon Caddy Apron - (frog design) is soooooo adorably cute! : ))) And, perfect for my darling goddaughter! : )))
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for this fabulous give~away! : )))
leahita[at]gmail[dot]com
I also TWITTERED about this give~away.......user name: leahita.
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/leahita/status/1108360170
leahita[at]gmail[dot]com
I love the handmade Purse 003. The fabric is so pretty and it would be perfect for spring. I also love the "princess drama" tote.
ReplyDeleteI like the Car Carry-All - Mod Turquoise Flowers.
ReplyDeletei like the Apron - long - flower fabric! it is so cute and summery!! thanks!
ReplyDeletejayme[dot]bouwens@yahoo[dot]com
My favorite is the Custom Baby Diaper Bag.
ReplyDelete=) melanie
http://melaniescrafts.blogspot.com
melanieadey at hotmail dot com
My favorite is the long floral flower apron. Thanks for the giveaway!
ReplyDeletejenna_dejonge at hotmail dot com
I really like the Custom Baby Blankie (boy-dark blue).
ReplyDeleteI am a blogger follower.
ReplyDeleteI really like the frogs crayon caddy apron.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the entry.
tonyamcrain [at] aol [dot] com
I follow
ReplyDeletetonyamcrain [at] aol [dot] com
I love the Custom Baby Blankie (girl - light pink).
ReplyDeleteI follow you.
ReplyDeleteDish Towel - White/Blue is my favorite!
ReplyDeletemommyhoodisthankless{AT}gmail.com
I tweeted: http://twitter.com/wastebasket/statuses/1116764564
ReplyDeletemommyhoodisthankless{AT}gmail.com
I like the Crayon Caddies
ReplyDeleteI like the long floral fabric apron.
ReplyDeleteI am a follower
ReplyDeletePlease count me in on this giveaway!
ReplyDeletei am a follower.
ReplyDeleteprcsteacher@gmail.com
i love the monogrammed night light with polka-dots. this would be perfect for my princess!! the green and pink match her room perfectly!!!
ReplyDeleteprcsteacher@gmail.com
I like the Apron-short - pink/yellow floral
ReplyDeletedonna444444@yahoo.com
I am a follower.
ReplyDeletedonna444444@yahoo.com
The handpainted necklace with two trees on it....so pretty!
ReplyDeleteI like the football crayon caddy, what a great idea!
ReplyDelete