I feel pretty, oh so pretty! I love being a girly girl but it only happens for me about once a week for church. But I have been saved! Moxie Bee sent me this tres chic black pencil skirt. Cody seemed to like it a little too much if you ask me, but this skirt is hot! I really like the unique styles of Moxie Bee clothing and the price! They even have jewelry that is very affordable.
Here is what they say on their site " The business is built with young professional women in mind. No more digging through the racks at teen focused stores to find something age acceptable! You can shop for sophisticated, yet youthful clothes for work, and you’ll find recommendations to transform your office look into something perfect for happy hour. MoxieBee’s goal is to give you the goods to stretch your hard earned dollars into a look you feel confident about. We want to help you build a buzzworthy wardrobe!" I love that they keep the budget conscious in mind but don't sacrifice on the quality of the clothing. I can't wait to wear my new little black skirt out.
Isn't this top cute? I especially like the sleeves. How would you like to win this little number? ( I wish I could! ) The women over at Moxie Bee are generously giving one winner this top. To enter simply go to the Moxie Bee site and leave me a comment with an item you would like to buy.For extra entries please leave a separate comment for each of the following:
- If you follow this blog
- If you tweet this contest with the link
- If you blog about this with the link
Giveaway ends on Jan. 14 th at 11:59 pm.




















I love the grey rosette dress. They have some cute things, and I really love the cute shirt they're giving away!
ReplyDeleteI follow you! I also clicked on all of your ads. Does that get me an extra entry? LOL
ReplyDeleteI like the Grey Swing Jacket. It would go with so many things.
ReplyDeleteI love the oatmeal colored cami. I am a pretty plain & simple girl. I love the Moxie Bee style. Everything looks Chic, but still comfortable (and that is very important to me with 3 little ones to run after.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the great giveaway!
Dawn
@PainterMommy
I am a follower.
ReplyDeleteI am a follower!
ReplyDeleteDawn
http://www.paintermommy.com
I tweeted!
ReplyDeletehttps://twitter.com/PainterMommy/status/1103729199
I tweeted about it, too! www.twitter.com/1momof5
ReplyDeleteI like their shoes, really cute, but I especially like the printed circle skirt. Thanks
ReplyDeleteI tweeted:
ReplyDeletehttps://twitter.com/carogonza/status/1103748853
Love the White Pocket Dress!
ReplyDeleteFollow your blog.
ReplyDeleteI like the Blue Chiffon Rosette Top
ReplyDeletesent out tweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/lizzydear/status/1103756579
I would buy the pink & grey flutter sleeve top!
ReplyDeleteI am also now following your blog.
ReplyDeleteI also tweeted: RT @PainterMommy Moxie Bee Chic Top Giveaway - http://www.tinyurl.com/8br2am
ReplyDeleteI posted about it on my blog: http://mommaspot.blogspot.com/2009/01/moxiebee-tee-giveaway.html
ReplyDeleteI like the blue chiffon rosette top :)
ReplyDeletefollower
ReplyDeletetweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/valerie2350/status/1103860202
Very vute top! I am such a dress girl so the white pocket Moxie Bee dress really tickled my fancy!
ReplyDeletequitecontrary1977@hotmail.com
I like the Grey Damask Chiffon Skirt. Super cute.
ReplyDeleteI heart the hot pink wrap blouse. It's so pretty.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the chance to enter.
clarymrs{at}gmail{dot}com
I'm a proud follower!!
ReplyDeleteclarymrs{at}gmail{dot}com
These clothes are lovely. I'll have to come to this site on a regular basis! Love the background, too.
ReplyDeleteFor all contest lovers, I have some good news. There's a new contest running on my blog this week, also (and every week for a while), in case you're interested. It's a good one for saving money :-)
I love the black pencil skirt. What a great site! Thanks for sharing! :o)
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower!!
ReplyDeleteI will post about it on my site! :o)
ReplyDeleteI would love to buy the gray rosette dress. so gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower!!
ReplyDeleteI adore the black pencil skirt. I love, love, love pencil skirts.
ReplyDeleteknittingmomof3 (AT) gmail (DOT) com
I do indeed follow your blog. :)
ReplyDeleteknittingmomof3 (AT) gmail (DOT) com
I love the Printed Circle Skirt.
ReplyDeleteI tweeted: http://twitter.com/amandatinkerbel/status/1104766245
ReplyDeleteI *LOVE* That shirt!!! On their site, my favorite is their hot pink wrap blouse, so cute!
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower too! :)
ReplyDeleteI really like the oatmeal cami! Thanks for the chance!
ReplyDeleteI follow you!!
ReplyDelete:D
i like the oatmeal cami
ReplyDeletei'm a follower
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh - this shirt that you are giving away is SO my style!!!
ReplyDeleteI also love the White Pocket Dress from their site - so cute.
contact me at:
celeste@mail4me.com
I follow.
ReplyDeletecontact me at:
celeste@mail4me.com
I really like the Grey Damask Chiffon Skirt!
ReplyDeletegjw823@aol.com
I LOVE the Hot Pink Wrap Blouse!!!
ReplyDeletespringshoot5@aol.com
I liked the pink and grey flutter top. They were all cute though!
ReplyDeleteI love the Jersey Wrap dress, it's coming soon ! =)
ReplyDeleteI love the coral drawstring tank
ReplyDeleteI am a follower
ReplyDeleteThe hot pink wrap blouse is both sexy & sweet, love it!
ReplyDelete