Enter your email address:
Delivered by FeedBurner
I am laughing because I seriously have that problem in my house. I think I am the only one out of 5 people that put the toilet paper on right. I think right now in one of my bathrooms there is a roll just propped up waiting for me! lol :)
That is so cute! I wonder if maybe we could laminate the pictures and keep them in the bathrooms!
Thanks for your comment- keep 'em coming!
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
I am laughing because I seriously have that problem in my house. I think I am the only one out of 5 people that put the toilet paper on right. I think right now in one of my bathrooms there is a roll just propped up waiting for me! lol :)
ReplyDeleteThat is so cute! I wonder if maybe we could laminate the pictures and keep them in the bathrooms!
ReplyDelete