

Layers Clothing is one of my new favorites! They have modest clothing that is so stylish and chic. Layers Clothing proves that just because you dress modestly doesn't mean that you have to look frumpy and boring. I know for a fact because Layers sent me the Glenda top and the Margo dress ( as seen above). I couldn't believe how cute they both looked on me (that sounds pretty stuck up, huh?)! Since I spend most of my days indoors in sweats ( yes I admit it! ) these pieces were a breath of fresh air. What I love most is how soft the material is. You can tell that Layers clothing uses quality fabric and the best part is that their clothing is very affordable! I think that any girl will love Layers Clothing to help them feel oh so pretty!
So if you want to treat yourself to something pretty too, then you can enter to win a $50 certificate to Layers Clothing!!!!! I know, cool right?! To enter just visit Layers Clothing and tell me what you would buy if you won.
For extra entries leave a separate comment for each of the following:
- If you follow my blog
- If you tweet the giveaway leave me the link
- If you blog about this and leave me the link to the post
- If you make a purchase from Layers
Giveaway ends Jan. 16th at 11:59 pm



















I like the Penelope cardigan and the Glenda hoodie!
ReplyDeletelots of cute stuff & very reasonably priced - I like the cecelia and ruthie tops
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower!
ReplyDeleteblog follower
ReplyDeletetweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/valerie2350/status/1108526470
I tweeted: http://twitter.com/amandatinkerbel/status/1108527444
ReplyDeleteblogged
ReplyDeletehttp://sweeps4bloggers.blogspot.com/2009/01/foreveralways-layers-clothing-giveaway.html
I would buy the Glenda top and the Margo Dress.
ReplyDeleteI am indeed a follower. :)
ReplyDeleteTweeted It! http://twitter.com/knittingmomof3/status/1108538382
ReplyDeleteLove the Ruthie and Cambridge tops!
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower!
ReplyDeleteThe Glenda looks pretty comfy!
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower
ReplyDeleteI love the Arlington top!!
ReplyDeleteConsider yourself followed :o)
ReplyDeleteTweet tweet!
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/celticross17/status/1109035861
I LOVE the Jackie-o dress!!
ReplyDelete=) melanie
http://melaniescrafts.blogspot.com
melanieadey at hotmail dot com
I love the Lulu top and yoga pants. They look so comfy!
ReplyDeleteI'm also a follower. :)
ReplyDeleteAaand I blogged about it here!
ReplyDeletei would probably buy the yoga pants, they look comfortable!
ReplyDeletejayme[dot]bouwens@yahoo[dot]com
I really like the Glenda Hoodie! Very neat stuff! Thanks!
ReplyDeletejenna_dejonge at hotmail dot com
I like the Cecelia shirt! So cute!!
ReplyDeleteI follow you!
ReplyDeleteTweeting about it (http://www.twitter.com/1momof5)
ReplyDeleteWow! This store totally matches my style...love the Cecilia top in Amethyst! :)
ReplyDeletecontact me at:
celeste@mail4me.com
following.
ReplyDeletecontact me at:
celeste@mail4me.com
I really like the Boston shirt...and it's on sale!!
ReplyDeletegjw823@aol.com
LOVE the Jackie O dress!!
ReplyDeletespringshoot5@aol.com
They DO have lots of cute clothes and they ARE modest! Good find! I love the Cecilia top in pewter and I'd have to pick up the Greta dress since it's perfect for everything.
ReplyDeletemiranda_e19[at]yahoo[dot]com
Wow, I love it all! I love the Evelyn, Fiona, Ruthie and Jackie O. Such great clothes!
ReplyDeleteI tweeted it :) prairiemama1
ReplyDeleteI'd get the following:
ReplyDeleteCecilia (Pewter)
Glenda (Chocolate)
Crochet Classic (Black + Cranberry)
Thanks for the chance!
I follow your blog.
ReplyDeleteI tweeted here: http://twitter.com/ihchicky/status/1109918420
ReplyDeleteI blogged about your giveaway: http://everythingupclose.blogspot.com/2009/01/giveaways-19.html
ReplyDeleteI really like the basic lace tee's so I would get a few of those.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the entry
tonyamcrain [at] aol [dot] com
I follow
ReplyDeletetonyamcrain [at] aol [dot] com
I love the Cecilia shirt in Pewter.
ReplyDeleteI follow you.
ReplyDeleteOooh, the wide strip cami is delightful, and the Dorothy dress.
ReplyDeleteLove the cecilia http://layersclothing.com/cecilia.php
ReplyDeleteThe Glenda and Cecilia are ones I've been eyeing for awhile! Thanks! akblessingsabound[at]gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI love the Glenda hoodie they sent you. The color is seriously gorgeous! I would buy that for sure!
ReplyDeleteIt would be so hard to choose...all their stuff is so wonderful! I think I'd choose between Cairo, Fiona, and Cicilia. Oh man...I'm still not sure.
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower!
ReplyDeleteI tweeted this giveaway here: http://twitter.com/preparedmommy/status/1112402028
ReplyDeleteI would get the Cambridge sweater- its fantastic!
ReplyDeletekayceewilliams AT gmail DOT com
I follow you!
ReplyDeletekayceewilliams AT gmail DOT com
I would buy the Greta dress!!
ReplyDeletesena.sagani[at]gmail[dot]com
I have you linked at http://senalovescandy.blogspot.com/2009/01/crazy-candy.html
ReplyDeletesena.sagani[at]gmail[dot]com
I have no idea if my last comment went through but I love the Charleston!
ReplyDeletekrista1127 at hotmail dot com
Tweet!
ReplyDeletekristacular
krista1127 at hotmail dot com
Now following on Google reader!
ReplyDeletekrista1127 at hotmail dot com
Thanks!!!
I would buy the Beverly dress! Oh so cute!
ReplyDeleteannashopper at gmail dot com
I'm a follower!
ReplyDeleteannashopper at gmail dot com
So many cool things! I think I might get the Jackie O dress and also the Patsy Shirt - or maybe I'd get the Wide Strap Cami and the Milan cardigan. Who knows! The options are limitless!! Such great stuff!!
ReplyDeleteTwittered by SeptemberLovely - see at http://twitter.com/septemberlovely/status/1114081721
ReplyDeleteIts hard to choose but I would buy the beverly dress and probably the tibet long sleeve shirt. Everything on there is just so cute!
ReplyDeleteI follow your blog. Well as often as I can :)
ReplyDeleteI really like the beverly dress!!!
ReplyDeleteI stalk...er, I mean follow!!
ReplyDelete:D
I love it all!!!!!!! WOW! I love the Matilda shirt, SO cute!
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower!
ReplyDeleteI love the Greta and Louise dress! Gorgeous!!
ReplyDeletebunnybx at gmail . com
Blogged: http://bunnymoney9.blogspot.com/2009/01/candy-alert.html
ReplyDeletebunnybx at gmail . com
Tweeted: http://twitter.com/bunnyb/status/1115301777
ReplyDeletebunnybx at gmail . com
I'd buy the Pasty and Fiona. Thanks. abailey_crace@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteI posted on Twitter. Thanks. http://twitter.com/theladya/status/1115405990. abailey_crace@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteWhat a GREAT shop! It's tough...but I would choose the Louise dress.
ReplyDeleteThanks!
awaerhouse at gmail dot com
I love Cecelia in vanilla and Pewter. Can't wait to see their new line of body wear.
ReplyDeleteI am a follower
ReplyDeleteFiona is nice too.
Oh my goodness.. the prices are soo low!!I would get the fiona or the margo!!
ReplyDeleteangela.gibbons@gmail.com
and I am a follower...I am thinking I really like that evelyn too!!
ReplyDeleteangela.gibbons@gmail.com
I would definitely get the Jackie O dress!
ReplyDeletemommyhoodisthankless{AT}gmail.com
I tweeted: http://twitter.com/wastebasket/statuses/1119684592
ReplyDeleteUsername: wastebasket
mommyhoodisthankless{AT}gmail.com
I would buy the Billie dress if I won. Thanks for the contest:)
ReplyDeleteMy fave is the Jackie O dress, so lovely!
ReplyDeleteMy fave is the Greta dress. It's beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI'd buy the Edie and the Jillian!
ReplyDeletehollyollyberry[at]yahoo[dot]com