Wednesday, January 28, 2009

First Juice Review


I rarely by the boys juice. I know I'm an awful mom. We are just a water and milk type of family. It's just too hard to figure out the labels - from concentrate, the sugar content, etc. Then I saw First Juice and knew I had to have Ki and Jackson try it.


First off I love the actual bottle of First Juice. It is BPA free and can be reused. It's actually a really great sippy cup that looks like a sports drink bottle. It is also totally leak proof. That is huge to me! After the boys drank their juice up I just stuck them in the washer and filled them up the next day with water.


The boys pounded the juice. They loved it! The juice is made from 100% organic fruit and vegetable juices with 50% less sugar. Some of the flavors even are made with purple carrots! Yes they do exist! I was so pleased with the juice, I can't wait to find some in a store near me. If you would like to check out their site and learn more then click here.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds very interesting. Wish it were around when my oldest dd was young.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds good for us big people too ! I love that it's partly made with vegies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've never heard of this before, good to know! i'll have to look into it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment- keep 'em coming!

 
Restored 316 Designs
Clicky Web Analytics Blog Widget by LinkWithin