Saturday, September 13, 2008

I Need Help

I am one day going to start another blog that has tips and ideas and recipes and is really cool. I want to make it so that people can contribute their tips and ideas into one spot. I love blogs that have a little bit of everything and include other people because there are so many creative people out there. So I need help with names. If anyone has a name for the blog that they wouldn't mind me possibly stealing ( but possibly rejecting) and using then post your comment please! The only ideas I have so far are- Lil' Bits and Hot Mama ( the last one is totally Cody's and will not be used). Let me know what you think! Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Thanks for your comment- keep 'em coming!

 
Restored 316 Designs
Clicky Web Analytics Blog Widget by LinkWithin