It is getting cold here in North Dakota and I am such a wuss. Being a Phoenix native has totally spoiled me for the cold. We had a huge hole in our bed sheets so I picked up some light blue flannel sheets at Walmart. They were cheap so I didn't think they would be that great but I got them anyway. They are FABULOSO! They are soooooooo soft and keep us warm. I love them! I never had flannel in Phoenix- is this a new invention? The only thing that I don't like about the sheets is that your drool leaves marks all over them- not my drool of course- the boys. Yes, they have been sleeping with us but save the lectures!
What is your favorite product for the fall or winter?
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



















How quickly you forget, but you did have flannel sheets... when you were in high school. They were too warm for you so you stopped using them.
ReplyDeleteI miss Indian Summer in Waukegan,IL because the smell of fall is in the air, but it is still a few days of warm weather.
Cute! Thanks for the smile! I love those flannel sheets on cold nights too! And.... your blog!!! Thanks for the nice comments!
ReplyDeleteWe have never had flannel sheets, I would like them as I think they would be warmer than the regular kind, but Troy would DIE they would be TOO warm for him.
ReplyDeleteI'm with you- I love flannel sheets! They are an absolute must here in Michigan..brr... :D
ReplyDelete