Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I Love Flannel Sheets

It is getting cold here in North Dakota and I am such a wuss. Being a Phoenix native has totally spoiled me for the cold. We had a huge hole in our bed sheets so I picked up some light blue flannel sheets at Walmart. They were cheap so I didn't think they would be that great but I got them anyway. They are FABULOSO! They are soooooooo soft and keep us warm. I love them! I never had flannel in Phoenix- is this a new invention? The only thing that I don't like about the sheets is that your drool leaves marks all over them- not my drool of course- the boys. Yes, they have been sleeping with us but save the lectures!

What is your favorite product for the fall or winter?

4 comments:

  1. How quickly you forget, but you did have flannel sheets... when you were in high school. They were too warm for you so you stopped using them.

    I miss Indian Summer in Waukegan,IL because the smell of fall is in the air, but it is still a few days of warm weather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Thanks for the smile! I love those flannel sheets on cold nights too! And.... your blog!!! Thanks for the nice comments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have never had flannel sheets, I would like them as I think they would be warmer than the regular kind, but Troy would DIE they would be TOO warm for him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with you- I love flannel sheets! They are an absolute must here in Michigan..brr... :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment- keep 'em coming!

 
Restored 316 Designs
Clicky Web Analytics Blog Widget by LinkWithin