Saturday, September 6, 2008

Another Day of Rain

Today it is suppossed to rain again!!!!! When will it end? I realized today that I need to be more grateful and not complain for all the rain we have had. At least we aren't caught up in some hurricane or flood, and I haven't had to water my garden in forever. That saves us money.

Last night I had a girls night at my house and played some really fun games and had lots of yummy treats. I will try to post some pics later. It was nice getting to know some new women from church. Poor Cody was stuck upstairs for two and half hours while we hung out. I don't really feel sorry for him though- he was on the internet the entire time.

Cody had some days off which was nice but he left about 1am this morning so it's just me and the boys. I have lots of leftover treats from last night and I promised the boys they could have some so today I thought we would have our own party and pig out and play games. They were so mad when they found out they couldn't go to my girls night so hopefully this will make up for it. I hope you all are having a great day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment- keep 'em coming!

 
Restored 316 Designs
Clicky Web Analytics Blog Widget by LinkWithin