

I have really had a hard time sleeping at night on my super cheapo flat pillows. I often wake up with a sore and stiff neck. Then I received my Tommy Bahama Primaloft® Pillows and I have been sleeping great ( aside from the boys bad dreams and having to go potty- I don't think they make a pillow for that). The pillow is super soft and is made out of a Down like product called Primaloft. It is a high quality polyester made by Albany International. It feels just like Down! I love my new pillow and how cool it keeps me.
After a long day you need a blissful night's rest with our cool to the touch pillow. This medium density pillow is great for most sleep positions and features PrimaLoft our Luxury Down Alternative. Aside from feeling incredibly silky - this 400 thread count pillow features a special fabric made from silky soft Tencel Lyocell. Tencel Lyocell is an amazing miracle fabric that will stay cool through the night and help reduce moisture.
Additional Information:
400 Thread Count
Tencel Lyocell Stripe Damask Fabric
Medium Density - Great For Side Sleepers
Gusseted Side
Hypoallergenic PrimaLoft (Antimicrobial Down Alternative)
Easy Care Machine Washable
To win your very own Tommy Bahama Primaloft® Pillow visit the site here and tell me what item you would like best.
For additional entries please leave a separate comment for each of the following:
If you are an email subscriber
If you are a feedburner subscriber
If you are a follower
If you have my button
If you follow me on twitter
If you post this on twitter
If you have my button
If you tweet this and leave me the link
If you post this and leave me the link
If you are an email subscriber
If you are a feedburner subscriber
If you are a follower
If you have my button
If you follow me on twitter
If you post this on twitter
If you have my button
If you tweet this and leave me the link
If you post this and leave me the link
Enter to win a GE Appliance Daily and leave a comment for each entry
Giveaway ends Nov 6th 11:59 pm Open to US



















I would love a new pillow! Good pillows are so hard for me to find. I would get the Tommy Bahama PrimaLoft Pillow King pillow.
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower.
ReplyDeleteI would love the 500 Thread Count Tencel Lyocell Oversized Sheet Set.
ReplyDelete=) melanie
http://melaniescrafts.blogspot.com
melanieadey at hotmail dot com
follower on twitter-melaniescrafts
ReplyDelete=) melanie
http://melaniescrafts.blogspot.com
melanieadey at hotmail dot com
I want a Tommy Bahama 400 TC PrimaLoft Pillow.
ReplyDeletekrmwilberg@yahoo.com
I follow
ReplyDeletekrmwilberg@yahoo.com
i would love to have the promaloft 5 star bedding set
ReplyDeletelmurley2000@yahoo.com
tweeted
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/lmurley2000/status/5082032862
lmurley2000@yahoo.com
The Kensington TENCEL PrimaLoft Pillow - 500 TC sounds like a quality pillow, would love it
ReplyDeleteEntered the GE appliance sweep
ReplyDeleteThe 18Karat Poodle Throw looks nice!
ReplyDeleteljatwood at gmail dot com
The Tommy Bahama Down Like Blanket
ReplyDeleteModel #: DOW777BL0050 looks awesome!!
garlandofroses@gmail.com
follow on twitter (ljatwood)
ReplyDeleteljatwood at gmail dot com
tweeted
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/ljatwood/status/5084812688
ljatwood at gmail dot com
Entered the GE appliance giveaway
ReplyDeleteljatwood at gmail dot com
Super Size Down Blankets - Extra Large
ReplyDeleteI follow on twitter: uberabby2
ReplyDeletei HEART this: ommy Bahama PrimaLoft Pillow King pillow.
ReplyDeleteYAY! Thanks!
follow on twitter lilshgua2001
ReplyDeletei get your RSS feed!
ReplyDeletedaily tweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/lmurley2000/status/5102254628
lmurley2000@yahoo.com
I follow
ReplyDeleteJolynn_Reads@yahoo.com
I subscribe to your email
ReplyDeleteJolynn_Reads at yahoo.com
I enter Ge giveaway everyday.
ReplyDeleteJolynn_Reads atyahoo
I like the Zoeppritz-Must wool throw.
ReplyDeletetreflea4 at gmail dot com
I'm a suscriber.
ReplyDeletetreflea4 at gmail dot com
I'm a follower.
ReplyDeletetreflea4 at gmail dot com
I follow u on Twitter (naughtynad)
ReplyDeletetreflea4 at gmail dot com
We need a new mattress so until I can afford that I would love to have a good old fashion feather bed. They have quite a selection at Downlite. katklaw777 at yahoo dot com Thanks for the great giveaway!
ReplyDeleteI am also an email subscriber, thanks.
ReplyDeleteI like the faux suede decorative throw. Thanks for the chance.
ReplyDeletesweetascandy579 at yahoo dot com
I like the Hotel PrimaLoft Pillow
ReplyDeletethrouthehaze at gmail dot com
feedburner subscriber
ReplyDeletethrouthehaze at gmail dot com
follower
ReplyDeletethrouthehaze at gmail dot com
button
ReplyDeletethrouthehaze.blogspot.com
throuthehaze at gmail dot com
entered the g e giveaway
ReplyDeletelmurley2000@yahoo.com
I would like the SpaLuxe Bamboo Fleece Blanket
ReplyDeleteas well.
zippieee@msn.com
I am an email subscriber.
ReplyDeletezippieee@msn.com
I'm a feedburner subscriber.
ReplyDeletezippieee@msn.com
I am a follower.
ReplyDeletezippieee@msn.com
I have your button.
ReplyDeletezippieee@msn.com
I follow you on twitter.
ReplyDeletezebastyandylan
zippieee@msn.com
tweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/zebastyandylan/statuses/5133168892
zippieee@msn.com
I entered the GE Appliance Giveaway today.
ReplyDeletezippieee@msn.com
I'd love a hotel style down blanket.
ReplyDeleteemail subscriber
ReplyDeletefollower
ReplyDeletefollow on twitter, lunaj1456
ReplyDeleteentered appliance giveaway.
ReplyDeleteentered g e appliance giveaway
ReplyDeletelmurley2000@yahoo.com
entered ge giveaway today
ReplyDeleteUltra Plush Mattress Topper looks so comfy
ReplyDeletekarenmed409 at comcast dot net
email subscriber
ReplyDeletekarenmed409 at comcast dot net
blog follower
ReplyDeletekarenmed409 at comcast dot net
feed subscriber
ReplyDeletekarenmed409 at comcast dot net
tweeted http://twitter.com/karenmed409/status/5186480512
ReplyDeletekarenmed409 at comcast dot net
entered g e giveaway
ReplyDeletelmurley2000@yahoo.com
I also like the Tommy Bahama Down Like Blanket
ReplyDeletetamben7996(at)aol(dot)com
I am a subscriber by email.
ReplyDeletetamben7996(at)aol(dot)com
I am a subscriber by Feedburner.
ReplyDeletetamben7996(at)aol(dot)com
I am a follower.
ReplyDeletetamben7996(at)aol(dot)com
I just love the Canine Comfort Dog Bed Blanket!
ReplyDeletejedoggett@embarqmail.com
I entered the GE giveaway.
ReplyDeletejedoggett@embarqmail.com
entered GE giveaway
ReplyDeletelmurley2000@yahoo.com
entered ge appliance giveaway today
ReplyDeleteI like the Reading Wedge Bed Pillow!
ReplyDeletedelilah0180(at)yahoo(dot)com
Entered GE appliance giveaway today!
ReplyDeletedelilah0180(at)yahoo(dot)com
entered G E appliance giveaway
ReplyDeletelmurley2000@yahoo.com
entered appliance giveaway
ReplyDeleteentered ge giveaway today
ReplyDeleteentered g e giveaway
ReplyDeletelmurley2000@yahoo.com
entered G E giveaway
ReplyDeletelmurley2000@yahoo.com
I like this product the most -
ReplyDeleteCouture - Hotel Style Down Blanket
Feedburner subscriber
ReplyDeletefollowing your blog
ReplyDeletetwitter follower @JalapenoMama
ReplyDeleteTweet! http://twitter.com/JalapenoMama/status/5332526353
ReplyDeleteentered g e giveaway
ReplyDeletelmurley2000@yahoo.com
entered ge giveaway 11/1
ReplyDeleteI'm in need of new bedding so I would love to get the DOWNLITE EnviroLoft Comforter Set.
ReplyDeleteautum22@gmail.com
subscriber via email!
ReplyDeleteautum22@gmail.com
Follower!
ReplyDeleteautum22@gmail.com
entered the GE Appliance giveaway 11/2
ReplyDeleteautum22@gmail.com
entered G E appliance giveaway.
ReplyDeletelmurley2000@yahoo.com
entered ge giveaway 11/2
ReplyDeleteEntered the GE Appliance giveaway 11/3
ReplyDeleteautum22@gmail.com
entered g e giveaway
ReplyDeletelmurley2000@yahoo.com
entered ge giveaway 11/3
ReplyDeleteI so want the 500 Thread Count Tencel Lyocell Oversized Sheet Set! Thanks for the chance.
ReplyDeleteI subscribe :)
ReplyDeleteI follow. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteEntered the GE Appliance Giveaway 11/4
ReplyDeleteautum22@gmail.com
I liked the ultra plush mattress topper the best.
ReplyDeletehibbard_k@yahoo.com
I subscribe by email.
ReplyDeletehibbard_k@yahoo.com
I subscribe RSS feed.
ReplyDeletehibbard_k@yahoo.com
I'm a follower of your blog.
ReplyDeletehibbard_k@yahoo.com
I follow you on twitter as (creativity4life)
ReplyDeletehibbard_k@yahoo.com
entered ge giveaway 11/4
ReplyDeleteI would love to have the Damask White Down Comforter. Don't know how I would ever keep it clean but is very pretty.
ReplyDeleteI subscribe via RSS feed.
ReplyDeleteI am already following you on Twitter as njhhb.
ReplyDeleteEntered the GE Appliance Giveaway 11/5
ReplyDeleteautum22@gmail.com
My favorite item is the SpaLuxe Bamboo Fleece Blanket
ReplyDeleteLadytink_534(at)yahoo(dot)com
entered ge giveaway 11/5
ReplyDeleteEntered the GE Appliance giveaway 11/6
ReplyDeleteautum22@gmail.com
entered ge giveaway 11/6
ReplyDelete