It's nothing like the cheaps ones that I had purchased. It is so soft which is a bonus for my skin but now no loud sounds when I move on the bed! Not only does it help against preventing spills (or leaky toddler bladders) from getting to my mattress but it prevents against bacteria and dust mites- which helps with my allergies and asthma! Here are some other benefits from the Protect A Bed site:
- Guaranteed to moderate temperature and enhance sleeping comfort
- Waterproof yet air vapor porous - acting the same way as human skin
- Effective in preventing bacteria and dust mites from breeding in your pillow and mattress (a major cause of asthma, eczema and rhinitis)
- Protects mattresses from stains (accidental spills, perspiration, bodily fluids)
- Machine washable on hot, tumble dry medium
- Especially helpful in cases of incontinence
- Ultra thin with four-way stretch does not detract from the comfort of the mattress
- Can be used on all visco elastic, inner spring and latex mattresses
- Fitted-sheet style
- Expandable skirt ensures mattress protector fits any depth of mattress (8" to 20")
- Wash durability rating: > 200 washes
- Soft and super absorbent
- Can be sterilized at 121° C/250° F
- Tested for harmful substances according to Oeko-Tex Standard 100
- If you are a an email subscriber
- If you are an feedburner subscriber
- If you are a follower
- If you have my button
- If you tweet this and leave the link
- If you post about this and leave the link
I follow :)
ReplyDeleteI need this please ;)
ReplyDeleteSuper Deluxe Mattress Protector looks like a nice one too. I am one of your followers :D
ReplyDeleteI would also like to try the Protect-A-Bed® Crib Mattress Protector. If my little one is anything like my husband, she will be allergic to all sorts of stuff and this will help her.
ReplyDeleteI am a RSS subscriber
ReplyDeleteI would love a QuiltGuard Mattress Pad.
ReplyDeletepma_devri(at)hotmail(dot)com
I would love to try the pillow protector!
ReplyDeleteI subscribe via feedburner
ReplyDeleteI follow
ReplyDeleteI have your button
ReplyDeleteI would like the AllerZip pillow protector
ReplyDeletebutton
ReplyDeletethrouthehaze.blogspot.com
I would like to try one of the pillow covers
ReplyDeleteEmail subscriber
ReplyDeletebjhopper(at)me(dot)com
Feed subscriber
ReplyDeleteBlog follower
ReplyDeletetweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/bridget3420/status/2213422882
Blogged
ReplyDeletehttp://freebies4meandu.blogspot.com/2009/06/mattress-cover-giveaway.html
I very much need this!
ReplyDeleteI like the premium pillow protector! Thanks for the giveaway!
ReplyDeleteannasmama0702@gmail.com
I subscribe via email
ReplyDeleteannasmama0702@gmail.com
I subscribe via RSS feed, too!
ReplyDeleteannasmama0702@gmail.com
I follow you
ReplyDeleteannasmama0702@gmail.com
I have your button
ReplyDeletewww.theartofbeingmom.com
annasmama0702@gmail.com
I tweeted:
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/annasmama0702/status/2213635057
annasmama0702@gmail.com
I'd love to try the QuiltGuard Mattress Pads.
ReplyDeleteecaria at hotmail dot com
I so need this: Protect-A-Bed® Crib Mattress Protector.
ReplyDeleteemail subscriber
ReplyDeleteThe Plush Pillow Protectors look great too! I would love to try them.
ReplyDeleteEmail subscriber.
ReplyDeleteFeed Subscriber too.
ReplyDeleteBlog Follower.
ReplyDeleteTweeted:
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/Babasfarmlife/status/2214877776
Posted:
ReplyDeletehttp://babasfarmlife.blogspot.com/2009/06/cool-giveaways_16.html
I'd also like to try out the Protect-A-Bed® Crib Mattress Protectors!
ReplyDeleteI like the AllerZip Crib Protectors as well
ReplyDeletesaradavis1 at gmail
subscribe RSS
ReplyDeletefollower
ReplyDeletetweet http://twitter.com/SaraMama/status/2217010014
ReplyDeleteI am an email subscriber. I would like to try Allerzip Pillow Protectors. Thank you.
ReplyDeletemakeupgirl21@comcast.net
I am a follower of your blog. I would like to try the Premium Pillow Protectors. Thank you.
ReplyDeletemakeupgirl21@comcast.net
Crib Mattress Protectors sound great! Thanks for the chance.
ReplyDeleteI follow. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteI like the Protect a Bed Mattress Cover a lot, it's a convenient product, and I love the Super Deluxe Mattress Protector as well
ReplyDeleteAm a follower :)
ReplyDeleteI am an email subscriber
ReplyDeleteI am subscriber to the Feedburner :)
ReplyDeleteTweeted here http://twitter.com/spalka/status/2261355842
ReplyDeleteI would LOVE this!
ReplyDeleteI am also a follower of your blog.
ReplyDeleteI'd love to try a pillow protector as well.
ReplyDeletemayacarpenter at verizon dot net
I'm an email subscriber. mayacarpenter at verizon dot net
ReplyDeleteI' a feedburner subscriber. mayacarpenter at verizon dot net
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower. mayacarpenter at verizon dot net
ReplyDeleteI have your button at www.giveawaysonblogs.blogspot.com
ReplyDeletemayacarpenter at verizon dot net
tweet! http://twitter.com/janetmom2maya/status/2326918404
ReplyDeletemayacarpenter at verizon dot net
A plush pillow protector would be nice to have!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the chance!
espressogurl at hotmail dot com
RSS feed subscriber (Google Reader/rubymoonstone at gmail)
ReplyDeleteespressogurl at hotmail dot com
Follower. (rubymoon/Ally/Blogger)
ReplyDeleteespressogurl at hotmail dot com
Email subscriber.
ReplyDeleteespressogurl at hotmail dot com
I love the Allerzip Pillow Protectors. I have horrible allergies in the spring/fall, and would love to find something that helps. Thanks
ReplyDeleteDid you purchase this mattress protector to give away? They aren't inexpensive!
ReplyDeleteI would also love the Allergy Pillow Protectors.
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower.
ReplyDeleteI'm an email subscriber.
ReplyDeleteI'm a feed subscriber (google reader).
ReplyDeleteTweet: http://twitter.com/hillfam2005/status/2394652233
ReplyDeleteI'd love to try out this product!
ReplyDeleteI would love to try the QuiltGuard Mattress Pads!
ReplyDeleteI tweeted!
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/_HeatherAnne_/status/2407641861
The crib mattress protector would be perfect for my son. Thanks for the chance.
ReplyDeletesweetascandy579 at yahoo dot com
The QuiltGuard Mattress Pad would be nice to have!
ReplyDeleteI subscribe via feedburner.
ReplyDeleteI'd love to try the Crib Protector on my son's crib!
ReplyDeleteThe Plush pillow protector looks great, I'd love to try it!
ReplyDeleteI'm a subscriber via email!
ReplyDeleteI follow!
ReplyDelete