Tuesday, June 9, 2009

CoCo BonBons Review and Giveaway

I never really buy my boys clothes because fortunately they have grandparents that have been buying them since they were born. But there are the times when I just want to get them something super cute. Then I found CoCo BonBons and am addicted. They have the cutest styles for your child with really unique prints.

Here is some info from Coco BonBons:

The first line presented by coco bonbons was for the Fall 2006 season, and it was an instant success! Over 100 stores chose the children’s clothing initially and that number has quickly multiplied.Using a bright color palette and clever design features, coco bonbons has taken some of the universal loves of children and brought them to life on coats and separates. Parents will appreciate the quality fabrics and detailed embroidery of these wearable works-of-art while children will treat the clothes like a favorite toy--they won't go anywhere without them.The Founder, Coco Kyriopoulos, holds an MBA from University of Chicago, a BA from Vanderbilt University and a “MOM” from Charlie (4 years) and Phoebe (2 years). After 12 years in investment banking and business, she decided to combine her creative skills, business acumen, and love of children to start coco bonbons™. Inspired by her friends’ children and her own, Coco names each one of her designs after them and draws upon what they love most.

I was very fortunate to receive two outfits from CoCo BonBons. One is this Hallie Owl Print Dress. I am sending it to my friend's daughter who I know will just adore it. I can't wait. I also received an adorable Cooper plaid shirt and short set that is so cute on Jackson. It has become his new favorite church outfit. What was so neat was that both outfits came in a matching drawstring bag which I know we can put to good use!

Right now CoCo BonBons is having a huge summer sale with up to 80% off! Plus one lucky winner will receive an outfit from Coco BonBons! How sweet is that?!
To enter please visit Coco BonBons and leave me a comment telling me what your favorite outfit is. For additional entries please leave a separate comment for each of the following:
  • If you are an email subscriber
  • If you are a feedburner subscriber
  • If you are a follower
  • If you have my button
  • If you tweet this and leave me the link
  • If you post this and leave me the link

Giveaway ends June 24th 11:59 pm Open to all!

90 comments:

  1. I like the Phoebe (Brown Flower) Capri Pant
    and the Phoebe (Brown Flower) T-Shirt w/Applique


    zippieee@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. an email subscriber

    zippieee@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. a feedburner subscriber
    zippieee@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. follower

    zippieee@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have your button

    zippieee@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. tweet
    http://twitter.com/zebastyandylan/statuses/2094947041

    zippieee@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the Josie (cupcake) criss-cross dress with bloomer.

    melacan at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Follower

    melacan at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. subscribe via google reader

    melacan at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I adore this Phoebe Brown Flower Dress! It would be perfect for my grand-daughters.
    http://www.cocobonbons.com/pc-557-33-phoebe-brown-flower-dress.aspx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Email subscriber.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Feed subscriber.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Posted Here:
    http://babasfarmlife.blogspot.com/2009/06/cool-giveaways_09.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. Tweeted:
    http://twitter.com/Babasfarmlife/status/2095553532

    ReplyDelete
  15. My favorite one is the Nancy Eyelet Dress.

    treflea4 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the Maison (Blue Flower) Knit Dress w/Insert!

    Thanks


    nancyrobster@gmail.com
    (in Canada)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I suscribed to your feed.

    treflea4 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Email subscriber


    Thanks


    nancyrobster@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Feed subscriber


    Thanks



    nancyrobster@gmail.com
    (in Canada)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Tweeted


    http://twitter.com/greeeneyedwhwom/status/2096163080


    Thanks

    nancyrobster@gmail.com
    (in Canada)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Posted this on my Facebook page.


    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=513603379&ref=profile


    Thanks


    nancyrobster@gmail.com
    (in Canada)

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love the Phoebe (Brown Flower) Dress.

    pma_devri(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I follow.

    pma_devri(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Josie (Cupcake) Knit Dress w/Applique! Thanks for the chance.

    ReplyDelete
  25. i really like the Maison (Blue Flower) Knit Tank w/Applique

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love love LOVE the Phoebe (Brown Flower) Peasant Dress!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I'm a feedburner subscriber. (under tnajk at yahoo dot com)

    I only use that email for my feedburner though, contact me at.... tnajk at cox(.)net otherwise

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love the Josie (Cupcake) Umbrella

    ReplyDelete
  29. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love the nancy eyelet dress! My daugter would look so cute in that!

    ReplyDelete
  31. I love the Maison Blue Flower Knit Tank and skirt Set! Too Cute!

    Thank you so very much for the chance!

    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  32. I'm an e-mail subscriber.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  33. I tweeted
    http://twitter.com/juan_hurrican/status/2102662542

    ReplyDelete
  34. neenee838@yahoo.com
    i love the josie peasant dress.

    ReplyDelete
  35. neenee838@yahoo.com
    i subscribe via email.

    ReplyDelete
  36. I like the Josie (Cupcake) Print Peasant Dress.

    jenbutterfly12 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  37. I'm an email subscriber.

    ReplyDelete
  38. I subscribe to your feed.

    ReplyDelete
  39. I follow you (jenbutterfly12).

    ReplyDelete
  40. Tweet, Tweet.

    http://twitter.com/jenbutterfly/status/2104062612

    ReplyDelete
  41. My fav CoCo BonBons outfit is the Cooper (Red Plaid) Jon Jon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  42. I love the Maison (Blue Flower) Knit Dress w/Insert,too cute!
    Thanks
    matternu@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  43. I am an email subscriber (bethwade1 at gmail dot com)

    ReplyDelete
  44. I am a feedburner subscriber (through my Yahoo account, artemis_hi at yahoo dot com)

    ReplyDelete
  45. a feedburner subscriber
    matternu@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  46. I love the Nancy (Eyelet) bubble! how cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  47. I've got your button
    http://emilyisland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  48. I like the Josie (Cupcake) Print Peasant Dress

    "Canadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Fun:
    CoolCanucks.ca"

    ReplyDelete
  49. I love the cupcake raincoat and skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  50. I would pick the Josie (Cupcake) Print Peasant Dress size 5 with the blue legging.
    beckychart at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  51. I subscribe through bloglines,
    beckychart at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  52. The Nancy Dress or the Josie knit. Wow what cute stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  53. LOVE the Nancy Eyelet dress!
    garyandalesha at cox dot net

    ReplyDelete
  54. I love this site!! I think I like the Phoebe Peasant dress the best! thanks

    ReplyDelete
  55. My favorite is Hallie (Owl) Criss Cross Dress w/Bloomer

    ReplyDelete
  56. I love the Josie (Cupcake) Criss Cross Dress w/Bloomer.
    Thanks.
    Adreisinger@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  57. Email subscriber.
    Adreisinger@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  58. Tweeted.
    http://twitter.com/afabozzi/statuses/2171877973
    Adreisinger@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  59. I like the Hallie Owl T-shirt with applique.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  60. I like the Maison (Blue Flower) Knit Print Skirt with the Maison (Blue Flower) Knit T-Shirt w/Applique. Then I'd want it to rain, so we could include the matching rain shoes and raincoat. To be honest, there's not a collection at Coco BonBons that doesn't contain an outfit I could call a favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  61. Blog follower, sito50

    ReplyDelete
  62. Love the Josie (Cupcake) Knit T-Shirt w/Applique with Josie (Cupcake) Print Capri Pant.

    =) melanie
    http://melaniescrafts.blogspot.com
    melanieadey at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  63. I like the Evan board shorts and matching striped polo shirt. Thanks, justicecw@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  64. I am a google reader subscriber. Thanks, justicecw@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  65. Hallie (Owl) Print Dress is my favorite! My 2 yr old would look darling in it! Thanks

    hmahan_0529 @ yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  66. I like the clothing in the Josie-cupcake line.

    breezysmom123(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  67. I love the Clark (Golf) Brown Shorts! The belt makes it extra cute!

    ReplyDelete
  68. The Aaron (Sailboat) White Polo Shirt is very cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment- keep 'em coming!

 
Restored 316 Designs
Clicky Web Analytics Blog Widget by LinkWithin