With two little boys I don't get to do the whole jewelry thing with them- as much as they want me too! I do however get to where jewelry that shows off that I'm a mom. At Little Jewel you can find a large assortment of jewelry for mother, child and grandparent.
Little Jewel has so many great pieces of jewelry to celebrate the birth of a child. I really love the girls earrings that are perfect for a baby girl or child. I was able to sample the beautiful Sterling Silver Boy Pendant.
Isn't it classy? I love it and of course the boys think it's pretty special when they see me wear it. I really love the quality of the pendant. You can just tell it isn't made with cheap materials.
What I really love is that the wonderful people at Little Jewels are giving a choice of a son or daughter pendant to one lucky reader! It's worth $49! To enter please visit Little Jewel and tell me an item that you would like. For additional entries please leave a separate comment for each of the following:
- If you are an email subscriber
- If you are a feedburner subscriber
- If you are a follower
- If you have my button
- If you tweet this and leave me the link
- If you post this and leave me the link
Giveaway ends June 15th 11:59 pm
I would love to have the 18K White Gold Heart Locket
ReplyDelete"Canadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Fun:
CoolCanucks.ca"
I am an email subscriber
ReplyDelete"Canadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Fun:
CoolCanucks.ca"
I follow
ReplyDelete"Canadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Fun:
CoolCanucks.ca"
I like the 18k yellow gold dangling cross earrings!
ReplyDeletecassandra@aubut.net
I follow
ReplyDeletecassandra@aubut.net
I subscribe
ReplyDeletecassandra@aubut.net
love the 18K Yellow Gold Diamond Girl Pendant !! pretty!
ReplyDeleteLove the white gold locket with the boy and girl charms.
ReplyDeletemelacan at hotmail dot com
Follower
ReplyDeletemelacan at hotmail dto com
subscribe via google reader
ReplyDeletemelacan at hotmail dot com
I love the sterling silver boy pendant
ReplyDeleteEmail subscriber
ReplyDeleteI love the 18K Gold Girl Pendant. Wow, gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteCheers,
Kiy @ RC&T
I am subscribed via my blogger email.
ReplyDeleteCheers,
Kiy @ RC&T
I am a follower too!
ReplyDeleteCheers,
Kiy @ RC&T
I like the 18K Yellow Gold Pink Tourmaline Butterfly Earrings
ReplyDeleteI tweeted
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/juan_hurrican/status/2006769380
i love the 18K Yellow Gold Pink Tourmaline Butterfly Earrings....for my daughter...
ReplyDeleteI love the 18K White Gold Girl Pendant for Heart Locket! Thanks for the giveaway!
ReplyDeleteannasmama0702@gmail.com
I subscribe via email
ReplyDeleteannasmama0702@gmail.com
I subscribe to the RSS feed, too
ReplyDeleteannasmama0702@gmail.com
I follow your blog
ReplyDeleteannasmama0702@gmail.com
I tweeted!
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/annasmama0702/status/2009162574
annasmama0702@gmail.com
The 18K Yellow Gold Round Lobster Clasp Leather Cord is gorgeous!!
ReplyDeleteIf I were so lucky to win I would choose the little girl!
Thanks
nancyrobster@gmail.com
(in Canada)
Email subscriber!
ReplyDeleteThanks
nancyrobster@gmail.com
(in Canada)
RSS subscriber
ReplyDeleteThanks
nancyrobster@gmail.com
(in Canada)
I follow
ReplyDeleteThanks
nancyrobster@gmail.com
(in Canada)
Tweeted
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/greeeneyedwhwom/status/2012074298
Thanks
nancyrobster@gmail.com
(in Canada)
Shared this giveaway on my Facebook Page
ReplyDeletehttp://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=513603379&ref=profile
Thanks
nancyrobster@gmail.com
(in Canada)
I follow.
ReplyDeletejudithandmarc at comcast.net
I love the 18K White Gold 3D Boy Charm. So cute!
ReplyDeletejudithandmarc at comcast.net
What an amazing shop!I fell in love with the 18k yellow gold diamond flower earrings!Thanks! jacquecurl1@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI subscribe to your feed.jacquecurl1@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteThose butterfly earrings are precious, too bad my girls ears weren't pierced! I also like the Diamond Girl Pendant. Sweet!
ReplyDeletei subscribe to google reader
ReplyDeleteI follow you too!
ReplyDeleteLOL
And...I have your button on my sidebar!
ReplyDeleteI like the 18K Yellow Gold Girl-silhouetted Pendant. They are all so cute!!
ReplyDeleteI subscribe.
ReplyDeleteI have your button on my blog.
ReplyDeleteI like the 18K Yellow Gold Dangling Cross Earrings. Thanks.
ReplyDeletepartymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com
I'm an e-mail subscriber.
ReplyDeletepartymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com
I follow your blog.
ReplyDeletepartymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com
Girl-silhouetted Pendant is really pretty:)
ReplyDeleteemail subscriber:)
ReplyDeletefeedburner sub too!
ReplyDeleteand I follow:)
ReplyDeleteI love the jewelry and 18K Yellow Gold Cross Pendant is perfect
ReplyDeleteThanks
matternu@aol.com
RSS subscriber
ReplyDeletematternu@aol.com
I have your button on my blog
ReplyDeletematternu@aol.com
I love 18K White Gold Heart Locket!!
ReplyDeleteI love the 18K White Gold Boy pendant. Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI'm a feed subscriber
ReplyDeleteI love the pretty 18K Yellow Gold Ruby Studs!
ReplyDeleteI'm a subscriber via email!
ReplyDelete