I have always wanted to get into wall vinyl lettering for my home. I have made a few crafts but I really wanted the lettering on my walls. We will finally be moving into a house that we will probably stay put in for awhile so I was so happy when The Simple Stencil agreed to send me product to review! The Simple Stencil is a great online site for all of your decorative vinyl wall phrases.
I was able to pick out some items that I would like and boy was it hard to decide! There are such a wide variety of sayings, fonts, and colors available! I ended up choosing the following sayings: Forever & Always Always & Forever ( sounds good don't you think?:) ), Family, Faith and Friends, and some bubble images for my bathroom. I was so impressed with the how fast I received my order from The Simple Stencil. I thought it might take awhile for them to make the lettering and send it out but it arrived very quickly. I also liked that they send you a practice word of your choice so that you get get a feel for what you are doing when you decide to hang them on your walls. My lettering came with a professional application tool as well. I thought I would be busting out my debit card to apply them!
Here's the best part- One winner will receive a $50 worth of product PLUS free shipping, PLUS a free professional application tool, PLUS a practice word! To enter please visit The Simple Stencil and tell me what saying you would pick out. For additional entries please leave a separate comment for each of the following:
- If you are an email subscriber
- If you are a feedburner subscriber
- If you are a follower
- If you have my button
- If you tweet about this and leave me the link
- If you post about this and leave me the link
Giveaway ends June 23rd 11:59 pm
i love the one that says "we may not have it all together but together we have it all..so true in my case...
ReplyDeletei suscribed
ReplyDeletei follow you
ReplyDeleteI like the "live, laugh, love" and the "family, friends, and faith" ones best.
ReplyDeleteI subscribe.
ReplyDeleteI like the enjoy definitions collection. It would look great in my kitchen
ReplyDelete"Canadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Fun:
CoolCanucks.ca"
I subscribe
ReplyDelete"Canadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Fun:
CoolCanucks.ca"
I love the dots monogram. amsbolda@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteI follow u. amsbolda@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteI subscribe to your feed. amsbolda@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteI have your button. amsbolda@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteI like the Family Home Blessings
ReplyDeletezippieee@msn.com
an email subscriber
ReplyDeletezippieee@msn.com
a feedburner subscriber
ReplyDeletezippieee@msn.com
follower.
ReplyDeletezippieee@msn.com
button
ReplyDeleteis up!!
zippieee@msn.com
tweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/zebastyandylan/statuses/2073144834
zippieee@msn.com
I will have the perfect place for "Good food, good friends, good times" in the kitchen of my new house.
ReplyDeletemelacan at hotmail dot com
subscribe via google reader
ReplyDeletemelacan at hotmail dot com
follower
ReplyDeletemelacan at hotmail dot com
I love the "twas the night before Christmas" with the little candle! So cute. Thanks for the chance to win.
ReplyDeletespackattak7(at)hotmail(dot)com
I subscrive via google reader. Thanks again.
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, love that site! I went straight to the baby nursery sayings and ended up in tears! (I blame the pregnancy, lol.)
ReplyDeleteSo hard to choose, but I love the "you are the poem" and I also love "we made a wish and you came true."
Great giveaway!
Annalisa
annashopper at gmail dot com
I'm a follower!
ReplyDeleteAnnalisa
annashopper at gmail dot com
I really like the romantic monogram.
ReplyDelete=) melanie
http://melaniescrafts.com
melanieadey at hotmail dot com
e-mail subscriber
ReplyDelete=) melanie
http://melaniescrafts.com
melanieadey at hotmail dot com
subscribe via google reader, too
ReplyDelete=) melanie
http://melaniescrafts.com
melanieadey at hotmail dot com
follower
ReplyDelete=) melanie
http://melaniescrafts.com
melanieadey at hotmail dot com
i have your button
ReplyDelete=) melanie
http://melaniescrafts.com
melanieadey at hotmail dot com
I want the saying that is Family is Everything.
ReplyDeleteadidenhover@gmail.com
I am an email subscriber.
ReplyDeleteadidenhover@gmail.com
I am a feedburner subscriber
ReplyDeleteI am a follower.
ReplyDeleteadidenhover@gmail.com
My favorites are "together we have it all!" and the Irish sayings,Don't be talking about yourself..,these are fantastic! Thanks
ReplyDeletematternu@aol.com
e-mail subscriber
ReplyDeletematternu@aol.com
I am a follower
ReplyDeletematternu@aol.com
a feedburner subscriber
ReplyDeletematternu@aol.com
neenee838@yahoo.com
ReplyDeletefamily...one of God's masterpieces.
I would choose, imagine and play....as well as so many toys so little time... for my children's play room!
ReplyDeletethanks for the chance
beckychart at gmail dot com
I am a feedburner subscriber
ReplyDeletebeckychart at gmail dot com
I follow
ReplyDeletebeckychart at gmail dot com
for this child i prayed
ReplyDeleteeail subscriber
ReplyDeletei subscribe via email.
ReplyDeleteneenee838@yahoo.com
feed subscriber
ReplyDeletehave your button~http://cjsmommykimberly.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeletei like look up not down etc/....what a great site with lots of options
ReplyDeleteemail subscriber
ReplyDeleteThe Shoot For The Moon is cute... but ti'd hard to pick just one! Thanks for the chance.
ReplyDeleteI subscribe :)
ReplyDeleteI follow. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteI love the dots monogram letters for my daughters room. There are so many great options to choose from!
ReplyDeleteSaradavis1 at gmail
subscribe RSS
ReplyDeletefollower
ReplyDeletetweeted http://twitter.com/SaraMama/status/2085472667
ReplyDeletehttp://thesimplestencil.com/singlecol/index.php?em=Growing+up+is+optional oh wow, it's perfect:D
ReplyDeleteI follow too:)
ReplyDeleteand subscribe email..
ReplyDelete..and feed too:)
ReplyDeleteI love the 'together we have it all' stencil.
ReplyDeleteI'm a feedburner subscriber.
ReplyDeleteI follow.
ReplyDeleteI love "Go mbeadh an féar a shiúlfaidh tu air..." I have a room with all things Irish in it, and this quote would be perfect there!
ReplyDeletespitfyr323 at hotmail dot com
I'm a subscriber!
ReplyDeletespitfyr323 at hotmail dot com
I'd pick out the T.V.-Open a Book one, or the ... Together we have it all!, the Welcome Guests and Friends... Oh! I also like the Charles Dickens Christmas quote and the Happy Fall Ya'll for my mom. I have a funny feeling that I'll be ordering from this site a lot now...
ReplyDeleteLadytink_534(at)yahoo(dot)com
I'm a follower
ReplyDeleteLadytink_534(at)yahoo(dot)com
I would love the one that says "When In Doubt... DANCE!"
ReplyDeletepma_devri(at)hotmail(dot)com
I like all you need is love!
ReplyDeleteaddeviant006 at gmail dot com
follower
ReplyDeleteaddeviant006 at gmail dot com
have your button
ReplyDeleteamomcandream.blogspot.com
addeviant006 at gmail dot com
http://twitter.com/addeviant/status/2110755263
ReplyDeleteaddeviant006 at gmail dot com
I love the quote Good Food, Good Times, Good Friends.
ReplyDeletetamben7996(at)aol(dot)com
I am a email subscriber.
ReplyDeletetamben7996(at)aol(dot)com
I am a feedburner subscriber
ReplyDeletetamben7996(at)aol(dot)com
I am a follower.
ReplyDeletetamben7996(at)aol(dot)com
I follow ;)
ReplyDeleteI love the Live, Laugh, Love and Imagine and Play ~hutchess~
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower
ReplyDeleteI'm a subscriber
ReplyDeleteI would get the classic monogram for my last name.
ReplyDeleteI like So Many Toys, So Little Time! Thanks, justicecw@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteI am a Google reader subscriber. Thanks, justicecw@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteI am an email subscriber. Thanks, justicecw@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteI am a follower. Thanks, justicecw@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteI tweeted at https://twitter.com/justicecw/status/2256484899
ReplyDeletethanks, justicecw@hotmail.com
I love the one that says always kiss me goodnight
ReplyDeleteplb8156@aol.com
I subscribe by email
ReplyDeleteplb8156@aol.com
I follow your blog
ReplyDeleteplb8156@aol.com
I like the 'Having someone to love is family'
ReplyDeleteI like "So Many Toys So Little Time". How great that'd be in the playroom!
ReplyDeleteI'm a Bloglines subscriber
ReplyDeleteI'm a Blogger subscriber
ReplyDeleteThere is always some madness in love, but there is always also some reason in madness.
ReplyDelete- Friedrich Nietzsche
That's my preferred stencil.
subscribed via email
ReplyDeletefollowing
ReplyDeletehttps://twitter.com/henglish/status/2304409337
ReplyDeleteMy fave saying is "Live the Life you Love"!
ReplyDeleteI'm a Google reader subscriber!
ReplyDeleteI follow!
ReplyDeleteI'm a subscriber via email!
ReplyDeleteI would choose the quote "Knowledge Speaks but Wisdom Listens" Jimi Hendrix
ReplyDeleteFollower!
ReplyDeleteHave your button on the right hand side of my blog in the scroll!
ReplyDelete