Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Glamourmom Giveaway



One of the major problems after I had my first baby was trying to nurse. I'm not talking about the actual nursing but dealing with it when I went out of the house. It was such a struggle to nurse with my clothes. I didn't want to wear the typical nursing tops that I had seen because they just weren't cute. I also had to unhook my nursing bra so I just had a bunch of hooks! My regular clothes however were not practical either. I really wish I had a Glamourmom tank back then. For my next baby however, I will be prepared.

Glamourmom tanks are have built in nursing bra's which make nursing so much easier. They offer the lift and support you need as well. Glamourmom doesn't just have tanks. They carry swimsuits, sleepwear, and much more, all to help you nurse.




I received the beautiful Nursing Bra Long Tank in Berry Flora (pictured above). I love the quality of the material and really like how stretchy it is. I know this will be getting a lot of uses! If you would like to win your own nursing tank or top in your choice, please visit the Glamourmom site and leave me a comment with your favorite item. For additional entries please leave a separate comment for each of the following:

  • If you are an email subscriber
  • If you are a feedburner subscriber
  • If you are a follower
  • If you have my button
  • If you tweet this and leave the link
  • If you post this and leave the link

Giveaway ends June 26th 11:59 pm Open to Us and Canada

50 comments:

  1. I would love one of the long tanks! I am tall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I'm loving all these baby-related giveaways! Even if I don't win, I just keep bookmarking these sites as things I must have! It's super useful. :)

    I love the Glamourmom nursing bra long tank. I think I need one in white AND black. :)

    Annalisa

    annashopper at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite is the Glamourmom® Transition Nursing Bra Tanks! Thanks for the giveaway!

    annasmama0702@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I subscribe via rss feed too

    annasmama0702@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a follower

    annasmama0702@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have your button

    annasmama0702@gmail.com

    http://blog.theartofbeingmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I tweeted:

    http://twitter.com/annasmama0702/status/2109292214

    annasmama0702@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would like the long tanks. I bought one of these with my first child and my only complaint was that it was too short.

    melacan at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Subscribe via google reader.

    melacan at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Follower

    melacan at hotmail dto com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really liked the built in Bra tank, non nursing. I am a subscriber :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really wish I had known about these when I was nursing my little guy. I love the Transition Nursing Bra Tank.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like the Glamourmom® Nursing Bra Long Sleeves in black. That looks like something I'd wear regularly!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've got your button on my blog's sidebar.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I blogged here:
    http://emilyisland.blogspot.com/2009/06/good-grief.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. I tweeted the giveaway at http://twitter.com/BarelyDomestic/status/2110317046

    ReplyDelete
  17. I would love one of the long tanks as well... in black, white or chocolate.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Email subscriber:
    frugonomics101 (at) g mail

    ReplyDelete
  19. Subscriber via Google Reader

    ReplyDelete
  20. Tweet:
    http://twitter.com/MarinOBrien/status/2111053672

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm all about the Glamourmom Nursing Bra Tops with Lace Trim! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  22. My favorite is the Glamourmom® Nursing Bra Tank Lace V-Neck in black XL,this is so cute!
    Thanks
    matternu@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I have your button
    Thanks
    matternu@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. feedburner subscriber
    matternu@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I must sayI love the Glamourmom® Nursing Bra Long Tanks!

    itsonlyjc AT hotmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I'd for sure love a nursing bra long tank in white, or chocolate, or maybe midnight blue. So many colors to choose from! alicedemskehansen at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I posted about this great giveaway at www.alicedemskehansen.blogspot.com - thanks! alicedemskehansen at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I think that most experienced mommies would pick the long bra tank!!! Comfy and practical!
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I like the

    Glamourmom® Nursing Bra Tops with Lace Trim

    "Canadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Fun:
    CoolCanucks.ca"

    ReplyDelete
  30. I follow

    "Canadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Fun:
    CoolCanucks.ca"

    ReplyDelete
  31. neenee838@yahoo.com
    i'd love one of the transition tanks!

    ReplyDelete
  32. neenee838@yahoo.com
    i subscribe via email.

    ReplyDelete
  33. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Glamourmom® Sleepwear Pajama Set!!!
    garyandalesha at cox dot net

    ReplyDelete
  34. i really like the Nursing Bra Long Tanks in midnight blue

    ReplyDelete
  35. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  36. The black long tank I've been after for months, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  37. I really like the nursing bra tops with lace trim. The nursing pajamas are also great!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Tweeted- http://twitter.com/joannagiveaway/status/2305840653

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment- keep 'em coming!

 
Restored 316 Designs
Clicky Web Analytics Blog Widget by LinkWithin