

I don't really have any outdoor sports equipment or gear. My family just hasn't spent that much time in the outdoors since my husband and I got married. We did just move with a minute next to a national park so we are excited for the summer. That is why I am so excited to get to review the
SKLZ Sport Brella. My first outdoor gear! The
Sport Brella is a great way to give you protection from the elements (rain, wind, sun ) while being able to enjoy the outdoors. The cool thing is that it has SPF 50+. That is such a bonus when you have kids! It can be used in a for so many different things. Going to the beach, camping ( this would be great to keep the bugs at bay), sporting events, anything you can think of!
The Sport Brella can also be used in a standing up position. I also enjoy the
convienient carrying case that you can carry on your shoulder. It makes it really convenient for walking to your destination without having to drag heavy equipment. I will be going "camping" this weekend ( we will stay in a cabin) and am really looking forward to using my Sport
Brella.

You can view the Sport
Brella in action in the video below to get a better idea of how it works.
The part that is even cooler? The wonderful people at
SKLZ are offering one reader their own Sport
Brella! To enter please visit
SKLZ and tell me an item that you would like. For additional entries please leave a separate comment for each of the following:
- If you are an email subscriber
- If you are a feedburner subscriber
- If you are a follower
- If you have my button
- If you tweet this and leave me the link
- If you post this and leave me the link
Giveaway ends June 30th 11:59 pm Open to US and Canada
I would love to win this!! I need something easily portable for going to parks with my kids to provide some shade! I also checked out the golf items and the "slice eliminator" looks interesting as well.
ReplyDeleteJust became a follower
ReplyDeleteI searched the website and I still came back to the sport-brella! It would be perfect for my son's ball tournaments!!
ReplyDeleteI need to win this!!
ReplyDeletefollowing...twittered your blog at http://twitter.com/TheRedheadRiter...and totally love this giveaway to keep my skin protected in the sun along with my sunblock 75! woo hoo
ReplyDeleteThe Hitaway tennis looks pretty awesome!
ReplyDeleteajcmeyer AT go DOT com
I think the pro mini hoop is cool!
ReplyDeleteAnnalisa
annashopper at gmail dot com
I would love to get a smash bag for my hubby.
ReplyDeletepma_devri(at)hotmail(dot)com
This is so perfect, I love it and need one!
ReplyDeleteWould love this for when we go camping!
ReplyDeleteWhat a neat idea!
ReplyDeleteMy son would like the Power Base Soccer trainer.
The sportbrella would be my fave but the mini hoop is fun too.
ReplyDeletemelacan at hotmail dot com
Subscribe via google reader
ReplyDeletemelacan at hotmail dot com
I would like to have the Pro Mini Hoop
ReplyDeleteEmail subscriber
ReplyDeletebjhopper(at)me(dot)com
Blog follower
ReplyDeleteI like the pro mini hoop! Thanks for the giveaway!
ReplyDeleteannasmama0702@gmail.com
Your button is on my blog
ReplyDeletehttp://freebies4meandu.blogspot.com
tweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/bridget3420/status/2213474388
Blogged about giveaway
ReplyDeletehttp://freebies4meandu.blogspot.com/2009/06/sklz-sport-brella-giveaway.html
I subscribe via rss feed, too
ReplyDeleteannasmama0702@gmail.com
I'm a follower
ReplyDeleteannasmama0702@gmail.com
I have your button
ReplyDeleteannasmama0702@gmail.com
www.theartofbeingmom.com
I tweeted!
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/annasmama0702/status/2213553376
annasmama0702@gmail.com
I know my boy would love to have the Hurricane Solo Swing Training Machine - especially since it's endorsed by Derek Jeter!
ReplyDeletespitfyr323 at hotmail dot com
I'm an e-mail subscriber!
ReplyDeletespitfyr323 at hotmail dot com
I've never seen anything like this before. It is so cool. Please enter me
ReplyDeletechinook92(at)gmail.com
i like that! I also like the golf gyro swing! Thanks for the contest!
ReplyDeletei like the umbrella best but i also liked the POWER BASE SOCCER MULTISKILL SOLO TRAINER
ReplyDeleteroswello at hotmaildot com
i subscribe,
ReplyDeletehaving trouble with the google thingy for my blog
roswello at hotmail dot com
i have your button
ReplyDeletei follow
ReplyDeletethe slice eliminator looks cool
ReplyDeletei follow you
ReplyDeleteI also like the Star kick soccer trainer for my son , he loves soccer. This is a great giveaway as we spend our summer at the beach !!!
ReplyDeleteI also am a follower
ReplyDeleteI subscribed to your feed
ReplyDeleteI subscribe to your emails.
ReplyDeleteI have your button too
ReplyDeleteI blogged this giveaway today http://kara-organicgirl.blogspot.com/2009/06/win-sklz-sport-brella-ends-june-30th.html
ReplyDeleteok im following you..i tried to add you to facebook but it says you dont exist..so i don tknow.. i would love to have this.. specialy rite now.. i have the WORST sun burn every:( its killing me i cant even hug my sun without crying!! grr i would love it@!!
ReplyDeletei ment Son.. lol sorry for the bad spelling
ReplyDeletegreat for when my son and i go fishing!
ReplyDeleteI would like the rip N grip for my husband!
ReplyDeleteI would love this for my son PowerBase Soccer
ReplyDeleteMULTI-SKILL SOLO TRAINER. He plays soccer and this would help him improve his game..something he would be happy about
"Canadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Fun:
CoolCanucks.ca"
I follow
ReplyDelete"Canadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Fun:
CoolCanucks.ca"
I have posted this giveaway here
ReplyDeletehttp://coolcanucks.ca/13704-forever-always-sklz-sport-brella-giveaway-jun30-canada
I would love to get the 7' Multi-Sport Net so my kids can hit, throw and kick balls without worrying that they may go over the fence or through our windows!!
ReplyDeletegaryandalesha at cox dot net
Follower
ReplyDeleteProfessional-Grade Backboard and Breakaway Rim is neat!
ReplyDeleteThanks for this awesome giveaway
matternu@aol.com
email subscriber
ReplyDeletematternu@aol.com
feedburner subscriber
ReplyDeletematternu@aol.com
a follower
ReplyDeletematternu@aol.com
I added button
ReplyDeletewww.pegsplay.blogspot.com
matternu@aol.com
tweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/velvet1116/status/2259016609
matternu@aol.com
Lot of neat things there, I really like the Mini Hoop. The Sport-brella is wonderful
ReplyDeleteTweeted here http://twitter.com/spalka/status/2261091544
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower
ReplyDeleteI have your button on my blog
ReplyDelete^my blog is http://beenamommy.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteI'm an email subscriber
I'm an RSS subscriber
ReplyDeleteI like the soccer star kick
ReplyDeleteFeeds subscriber
ReplyDeleteI have your button: http://theartofrandomwilynillyness.blogspot.com
ReplyDeletetweeted: http://twitter.com/carogonza/status/2284925306
ReplyDeleteI'd like the Hit-A-Way Tennis Repitition Trainer!
ReplyDeletetreneebarker at hotmail dot com
email subscriber
ReplyDeletefeed subscriber
ReplyDeletefollow blog - Tina Barker
ReplyDeletetweeted
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/warp65/statuses/2285242433
I love that umbrealla! I always use one at the beach, as I can't sit in the sun long, and it's always blowing away! What a great giveaway!
ReplyDeletebeckychart at gmail dot com
i subscribe through bloglines
ReplyDeletebeckychart at gmail dot com
I follow
ReplyDeletebeckychart at gmail dot com
I like the V-Tee
ReplyDeleteFollower!
ReplyDeleteTweeted- http://twitter.com/joannagiveaway/status/2305883459
ReplyDeleteBlogged- http://blessedbarnharts.blogspot.com/2009/06/sklz.html
ReplyDeleteI have a nephew that would love the Hit-Away Tennis Trainer. Would make a super gift!
ReplyDeleteespressogurl at hotmail dot com
Email subscriber
ReplyDeleteespressogurl at hotmail dot com
RSS feed subscriber (Google Reader/rubymoonstone at gmail)
ReplyDeleteespressogurl at hot mail dot com
Follower. (rubymoon/Ally/Blogger)
ReplyDeleteespressogurl at hotmail dot com
I like the Target Swing Trainer - Softball.
ReplyDeletejanetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com
Email subscribed.
ReplyDeletejanetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com
Feed subscribed.
ReplyDeletejanetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com
I follow - janetfaye
ReplyDeletejanetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI tweeted here today https://twitter.com/evyready/status/2366089340
ReplyDeleteI like the baseball v-tee .. pretty cool
ReplyDeleteI love tennis so of course I'd want their power base tennis trainer.
ReplyDeletelc_intocable[a]yahoo[d]com
The target swing softball trainer is also nice.
ReplyDeleteI subcribed via email.
ReplyDeleteI am also a follower
ReplyDeleteI am in love with the sport-brella! I am very fair and so it my daughter it is simply the most must-have!
ReplyDelete(marniesimpson@rogers.com)
http://twitter.com/henglish/status/2405336281
ReplyDeleteMy husband would love the Hurricane solo swing training machine!
ReplyDeleteThe Smash Bag Impact Trainer would be nice to have.
ReplyDeleteemail subscriber
ReplyDeleteI have your button1
ReplyDeleteI tweeted!
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/_HeatherAnne_/status/2409376487
I like their Pro Mini Hoop. Thanks for the chance.
ReplyDeletesweetascandy579 at yahoo dot com
Speedminton looks like a fun game!
ReplyDeleteI'm a Google reader subscriber
ReplyDeleteI like the Power Base tennis trainer!
ReplyDeletezooscapejennifer@rogers.com
tweeted http://twitter.com/kenziesmum2009/statuses/2414851151
ReplyDeletezooscapejennifer@rogers.com