When my boys were babies they LOVED to be swaddled. It was like magic. What wasn't magical was the incredibly tiny blankets I had to use to try and swaddle them in. My squirmy little babies always managed to wiggle their way out of them each and every time. The blankets I received at my baby showers were cute but not functional. They would shrink whenever I washed them.
aden+anais are austrailian muslin baby wraps. Here is the story of how they got started:
We're Aussie mothers who moved from Australia to the United States in 1996. In preparation for the arrival of our children, Aden and Anais, we went in search of muslin wraps like the ones we have back home, a staple with Australian mothers. None of the wraps we found on the market in the US were the right size, they were too small to securely swaddle our babies. None of the materials the other wraps used were the same soft, breathable muslin cotton we were used to in Australia. So, we decided to make our own. Everywhere we went people would comment and ask us "where did you get the great wraps from?" Nurses in the hospital, pediatricians, obstetricians, lactation consultants, mothers in our baby groups and our friends all wanted our wraps for their own babies.
We also discovered that the only washcloths we could find were too harsh on our new babies' skin. We decided that muslin would be the ideal fabric to use on the delicate skin of our newborns at bath time, and so we also produced a line of soft cotton towels and muslin washcloths.As a result aden + anais was established in 2004.
These blankets are not just great for swaddling, they are perfect as a stroller blanket, a blanket for tummy time, a burp cloth, a blanket to cover up while nursing and much more! I love the blanket I received. It is sooooo soft and lightweight. My next baby will be so content being swaddled in their aden+anais blanket!
One winner will be receiving their own aden+anais blanket. To enter please visit the site and tell me which blanket you would want. Also for another entry please become a fan of aden+anais on Facebook here http://www.facebook.com/pages/aden-anais/100745935259?ref=ts.
For additional entries please leave a separate comment for each of the following:
If you are an email subscriber
If you are a feedburner subscriber
If you are a follower
If you have my button
If you follow me on twitter
If you post this on twitter
If you have my button
If you tweet this and leave me the link
If you post this and leave me the link
If you are an email subscriber
If you are a feedburner subscriber
If you are a follower
If you have my button
If you follow me on twitter
If you post this on twitter
If you have my button
If you tweet this and leave me the link
If you post this and leave me the link
Giveaway ends Sept 28th 11:59 pm Open to US and Canada
I would choose the Organic Dragonfly Single Wrap! Gorgeous!
ReplyDeletety
nancyrobster@gmail.com
Facebook Fan of aiden & anais
ReplyDeleteAnne Taylor or annectaylor1
ty
nancyrobster@gmail.com
Email subscriber
ReplyDeletety
nancyrobster@gmail.com
Feedburner subscriber
ReplyDeletety
nancyrobster@gmail.com
Follow you on Twitter
ReplyDeletegreeeneyedwhwom
ty
nancyrobster@gmail.com
Tweeted
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/greeeneyedwhwom/status/4023049823
ty
nancyrobster@gmail.com
Posted on my Facebook Page
ReplyDeletehttp://www.facebook.com/annectaylor1?ref=profile
ty
nancyrobster@gmail.com
(in Canada)
I love the Organic Dragonfly Single Wrap
ReplyDeletesaradavis1 at gmail
follow on twitter saramama
ReplyDeletetweet http://twitter.com/SaraMama/status/4023309362
ReplyDeleteLove the organic dragonfly blanket.
ReplyDeletemelacan at hotmail dot com
facebook fan of aden & anais
ReplyDeletemelacan at hotmail dot com
I like the safari!
ReplyDeleteblog follower!
ReplyDeleteI would choose the pink & brown 4-pack.
ReplyDeleteannashopper at gmail dot com
I'm a facebook fan of aden + anais.
ReplyDeleteannashopper at gmail dot com
I follow you on twitter. @slavetosave
ReplyDeleteannashopper at gmail dot com
I love therganic sage stars wrap!
ReplyDeleteI am a fan on facebook under carli webb
ReplyDeleteI am a folower
ReplyDeleteI like the Bold Red Stars wrap. Would be great for a boy or a girl. Thanks for the chance!
ReplyDeleteI am a Fb fan of A+A! Facebook name is Bekki Orr
ReplyDeleteI am a an email subscriber using bekki1820cb@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteI love all of the star wraps, but I'd choose the Bold Red Stars Single Wrap!
ReplyDeletegaryandalesha at cox dot net
Follower on Blogger
ReplyDeleteFollow you on Twitter!
ReplyDeleteButton on right sidebar!
ReplyDeleteI like the lime and brown blanket. Thanks for the chance.
ReplyDeletesweetascandy579 at yahoo dot com
I LOVE these wraps...received some as shower gifts...would love the DREAM blanket for winter or the organic dragonfly!
ReplyDeleteThanks
I would love the Organic Dragonfly wrap. That is really nice! Thank you!
ReplyDeleteFacebook fan of aden+anais
ReplyDeleteJudy Brittle
I'm subscribed by email.
ReplyDeleteI follow on Twitter
ReplyDeletekewpiedoll04
I tweeted
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/kewpiedoll04/status/4040824579
I like the Organic Enchanted Muslin
ReplyDeletesylviawhit@gmail.com
I subscribe
ReplyDeletesylviawhit@gmail.com
Love the blue stars blanket!
ReplyDeleteI'm a fan on Facebook.
Deborah
comfortjoydesignsATgmailDOTcom
Michigan Addy Ready
I would love to get the Organic Damask Wrap.
ReplyDeleteluvtosave at gmail.com
facebook fan as ethel o.
ReplyDeleteluvtosave at gmail.com
email subscriber
ReplyDeleteluvtosave at gmail.com
feedburner subscriber
ReplyDeleteluvtosave at gmail.com
blog follower as ethel
ReplyDeleteluvtosave at gmail.com
tweeted
ReplyDeletehttps://twitter.com/Luv_to_Save/status/4046190693
luvtosave at gmail.com
I like the Dinos Single Wrap
ReplyDeletedftrew(at)gmail(dot)com
I like Organic Enchanted Muslin Single Wrap a lot. I wish I'd had this when my baby was a lil lamb.
ReplyDeleteTwitter follower.
ReplyDeleteI tweeted.
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/brennaboo/status/4049061757
I like the zoo print ones.
ReplyDeletetransamws602(at)yahoo(dot)com
Im an e-mail subscriber.
ReplyDeletetransamws602(at)yahoo(dot)com
Im a blog follower.
ReplyDeletetransamws602(at)yahoo(dot)com
I like the Bold Red Stars Single Wrap! Thanks for the chance.
ReplyDeleteI subscribe :)
ReplyDeleteI follow. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteI would love to swaddle my next baby (who is coming in March/April) in the Organic Safari Wrap.
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower.
ReplyDeleteI have your button.
ReplyDeleteI'd love the Organic Sage Stars Muslin Single Wrap. So pretty!
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower!
ReplyDeleteI blogged here:
ReplyDeletehttp://emilyisland.blogspot.com/2009/09/getting-back-to-giveaways.html
I would pick the dragonfly pattern
ReplyDeleteCanadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Chat - join us at http://forum.coolcanucks.ca/
bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com
tweeted
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/Prairiebelle/status/4127904200
Canadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Chat - join us at http://forum.coolcanucks.ca/
bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com
I like the Organic Sage Stars Muslin Single Wrap.
ReplyDeleteThanks!
always_317537[at]yahoo[dot]com
http://livelovelaughwithleslie.com
I'm a fan of them on FB-Leslie M
ReplyDeleteI follow you on twitter.
ReplyDelete@laughwithleslie
tweeted :)
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/laughwithleslie/status/4310952360
blogged!
ReplyDeletehttp://livelovelaughwithlesliegiveaways.blogspot.com/2009/09/adenanais-giveaway.html
Organic sage strips - perfect for my little Monkey!
ReplyDelete