Transform red, irritated skin with this nourishing mask. Nurturing botanicals combine in a dynamic formulation to soothe sensitive skin and balance skin functions, resulting in a calm, even complexion.
Calms and balances sensitive, reddened and irritated skin
Formulated with quince seed extract and witch hazel hydrosol to help restore and maintain the skin’s moisture balance
Oils of shea butter, macadamia nut and coconut stimulate and support healthy cycles of skin renewal
Strengthens sensitive skin against harsh elements
Used as directed, Soothing Mask lasts approximately 2-3 months
Dr. Hauschka has some amazing products and I love that a holistic approach is taken when creating the products. Dr. Hauschka have everything from hair care products ( I really want to try those!) to makeup and even skincare for your man! To view all of the great products visit Dr. Hauschka.
I'll have to try this mask- thxs for posting!
ReplyDeleteLove the song on your blog-
http://kellyannstudio.blogspot.com/