What is the best way to record your child's special school moments? You know recitals, school projects, graduation? With an RCA Small Wonder Camera! I know I love the one that I received. It is so convenient and the part that I like the most is that it has a flip out screen. The Small Wonder EZ201 can connect to your tv as well as your computer for instant downloads of your videos. It also has software built into it so that you don't need to download a bunch of discs on your computer.
The size is very convenient- it can fit right in your purse for all of those unexpected memories you want to capture. I can't wait to use mine for my son's first soccer game. I am officially a super cool soccer mom who can show off her son's moves with all of my friends and family who live out of state. Here are some of the features listed from the site:
Featuring:
- 60 Minutes of Recording Time*
- SD expansion slot to add up to 4 hours recording time with SD card (sold separately)
- Flip-out Color Display
- Retractable USB Connection
- Built-in Memory Manager™ Software
- Accessory Kit Includes: 2 “AA” batteries, integrated video demo, USB adapter cable, TV/AV output cables, carry pouch and wrist strap.
So here is one of my favorite parts about blogging- one lucky winner will win their very own RCA Small Wonder! To enter please visit the site and tell me what model you think is the coolest.
For additional entries please leave a separate comment for each of the following:
Giveaway ends Sept 22nd 11;59PM Open to US AND Canada!
I would love the EZ201 because I would definitely need to add the expansion card, you never know how long you will be recording. I love to shoot videos too, but I'm not always the best about downloading them right away. :) The USB connection would definitely make it easier!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the RCA EZ201 SmallWonder!! For one of my technology classes this semester we are required to have a camera for some assignments and I planned on just borrowing/renting one from the school. But to be honest... to have this little camera would be awesome! Thanks for the chance to win! :)
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower!
ReplyDeleteI have your button!! :)
ReplyDeleteI'm a new follower on twitter :)
ReplyDeleteI would LOVE t
ReplyDeleteRCA Small Wonder
RCA EZ207 Small Wonder Digital Camcorder
o Up to 8 Hours of Recording
o Flip-out Display for Self Recording
o Memory Manager™ Software Included
this would take great picture of my new grandbaby!!!
Thanks so much for the Chance to win this spectacular Giveaway!!!
Leslie
LeslieVeg@msn.com
http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/
I subscribe by email
ReplyDeleteLeslie
LeslieVeg@msn.com
http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/
I subscribe by feeburner
ReplyDeleteLeslie
LeslieVeg@msn.com
http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/
LeslieVeg left a tweethttp://twitter.com/LeslieVeg/status/3856368430
ReplyDeleteLeslie
LeslieVeg@msn.com
http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/
I like the EZ201BK model! Nice!!
ReplyDeletezippieee@msn.com
I am an email subscriber
ReplyDeletezippieee@msn.com
I am a feedburner subscriber.
ReplyDeletezippieee@msn.com
I'm a follower.
ReplyDeletezippieee@msn.com
I have your button.
ReplyDeletezippieee@msn.com
I follow you on twitter.
ReplyDeletezebastyandylan
zippieee@msn.com
tweeted
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/zebastyandylan/statuses/3856587229
zippieee@msn.com
I like this model
ReplyDeletehttp://www.mysmallwonder.com/meetTheSmallWonder/EZ201BK/Default.aspx
jennette6963@msn.com
I am a follower!
ReplyDeletejennette6963@msn.com
I am now following you on twitter!
ReplyDeletejennette6963@msn.com
i think the EZ201BK is the coolest the are all great but this one looks the coolest
ReplyDeleteroswello athotmail dot com
i subscribe
ReplyDeletei think i am number one to enter yahoo
roswello athotmail dot com
I POSTED HERE
ReplyDeletehttp://forum.coolcanucks.ca/22092-forever-always-win-rca-small-wonder-camera-sept-22-a-canada#post115049
EZ201 is my favorite
ReplyDeletei posted here
ReplyDeletehttp://www.canadianfreestuff.com/forum/f156/forever-and-always-win-rca-small-wonder-camera-35528/#post137309
roswello athotmail dot com
email subscriber
ReplyDeletefeedburner subscriber
ReplyDeleteOOOOO. I like the purple small wonder HD. :)
ReplyDeleteI am a follower.
ReplyDeleteI like the EZ 201BK. These look fabulous. I love that it has the expansion SD card slot. This always helps out, my flip does not have that!
ReplyDeleteEmail subscriber at addy yzgirl4 at verizon dot net. I would rather you contact me at the gigglesandlollipops email when you let me know I won this small wonder! =)
ReplyDeleteI have your button.
ReplyDeleteFollowing you on twitter (flyingGiggles)
ReplyDeleteTweeted http://twitter.com/FlyingGiggles/status/3858240517
ReplyDeleteThanks for hosting this great giveaway!
I think the EZ201blk is the coolest!
ReplyDeletebabyhazelton@gmail.com
I follow
ReplyDeletebabyhazelton@gmail.com
♥ the green rca small wonder. what a great giveaway!
ReplyDeletei'm also a twitter follower. :)
ReplyDeleteI think the Small Wonder EZ201 would be the best for me - I take tons of pics and video of my children and my daycare children, and they'd love to watch themselves on tv!
ReplyDeleteerind35(at)yahoo(dot)ca
I love the EZ201BK. I love all the features and it looks amazing in black, too!
ReplyDeletemainlandmama at gmail dot com
I like the EZ201 - some of the recorders with neat features are nice, but with a four year old running around, you don't have time to use them before the moment is over. I like that EZ201 - it looks simple.
ReplyDeleteTHe EZ201 looks coolest
ReplyDeleteI think Model # EZ201BK is awesome!
ReplyDeleteroxxyroller(at)hotmail(dot)com
Canadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Chat - join us at http://forum.coolcanucks.ca/
tweeted
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/coolcanucks/status/3864515379
roxxyroller(at)hotmail(dot)com
Canadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Chat - join us at http://forum.coolcanucks.ca/
I own CoolCanucks.ca, which is a Canadian Contest and Freebie site. This giveaway is posted here:
ReplyDeletehttp://forum.coolcanucks.ca/22118-forever-always-rca-small-wonders-giveaway-sept22-canada
roxxyroller(at)hotmail(dot)com
Canadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Chat - join us at http://forum.coolcanucks.ca/
I like the EZ201BK. It would be great to have a small camera with me so that I can catch all of Wiggle Bean's cute moments.
ReplyDeleteI love the EZ201 - the expansion card ability is definitely an asset. The DVD docks are cool too!
ReplyDeletemelacan at hotmail dot com
I like the EZ105 model. Thanks for the chance.
ReplyDeletesweetascandy579 at yahoo dot com
My favorite is the EZ201. Thanks.
ReplyDeleteI think the EZ207 is the coolest model. 3 boys, all participating in sports, and 1 in a band - this is exactly what I need to capture these memories and share them with my family that lives out of state.
ReplyDeleteI am an email subscriber.
ReplyDeleteI am a blog follower.
ReplyDeleteI tweeted http://twitter.com/My3Sons33/status/3865703645
ReplyDeleteI follow you on twitter (My3Sons33)
ReplyDeleteThe EZ201 in white is my favorite! :)
ReplyDeleteI follow your blog ;)
ReplyDeleteI follow you on Twitter @hayatiggs
ReplyDeleteI tweeted :)
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/hayatiggs
I follow you on Twitter (lsheldon5)
ReplyDeleteI would pick The Small Wonder EZ201. I like the flip out screen and the retractable USB connector.
ReplyDeleteI like the RCA EZ201BK!
ReplyDeletemommyhoodisthankless{AT}gmail.com
I am a subscriber via feedburner!
ReplyDeletemommyhoodisthankless{AT}gmail.com
I am a subscriber via email!
ReplyDeletemommyhoodisthankless{AT}gmail.com
Tweet: http://twitter.com/wastebasket/statuses/3869016354
ReplyDeleteI like the EZ201BK the best! I want a video camera like this so bad for when our baby comes! I've been saving my amazon dollars for one, but every time I go to place an order it always seems like there's something we need more instead! Sigh. :)
ReplyDeleteannashopper at gmail dot com
I'm a twitter follower. @slavetosave
ReplyDeleteannashopper at gmail dot com
I think the EZ201BK is the coolest! My family would get super use out of this small wonder!!
ReplyDeletessummmer(at)gmail(dot)com
I am a follower
ReplyDeletessummmer(at)gmail(dot)com
I love the EZ215RD Model the best, with the snazzy red trim. It would be perfect for my budding-filmaker son. :)
ReplyDeletemelaniesands[at]yahoo[dot]ca
Yes, I'm an email subscriber!
ReplyDeletemelaniesands[at]yahoo[dot]ca
I'm also a feedburner subscriber
ReplyDeletemelaniesands[at]yahoo[dot]ca
I follow your blog (M.Sands)
ReplyDeletemelaniesands[at]yahoo[dot]ca
I also follow you on Twitter (SaywardBC)
ReplyDeletemelaniesands[at]yahoo[dot]ca
I tweeted
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/SaywardBC/status/3873333562
melaniesands[at]yahoo[dot]ca
I also posted here:
ReplyDeletehttp://bit.ly/TAlvO
melaniesands[at]yahoo[dot]ca
the EZ201BK because of the flip-out screen & the SD slot... (because an hour is rarely enough!)
ReplyDeleteI like the RCA EZ201BK SmallWonder :)
ReplyDeletehttp://kontactr.com/user/daer0n
I'm a feedburner subscriber.
ReplyDeletehttp://kontactr.com/user/daer0n
I tweeted:
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/daer0n/statuses/3875673039
http://kontactr.com/user/daer0n
I blogged:
ReplyDeletehttp://ohmygiveaway.blogspot.com/2009/09/rca-small-wonders-giveaway.html
http://kontactr.com/user/daer0n
The EZ201BK looks and sounds very cool!
ReplyDeletegarlandofroses@gmail.com
Email subscriber!
ReplyDeletegarlandofroses@gmail.com
Blog follower!
ReplyDeletegarlandofroses@gmail.com
I like the RCA EZ201BK is way cool.
ReplyDeletetransamws602(at)yahoo(dot)com
Im a blog follwer.
ReplyDeletetransamws602(at)yahoo(dot)com
I like the EZ201BK. It looks very nice.
ReplyDeleteI tweeted. http://twitter.com/brennaboo/status/3877713354
ReplyDeletei like the ez201bk best!
ReplyDeletezooscapejennifer@rogers.com
i'm a feedburner subscriber!
ReplyDeletezooscapejennifer@rogers.com
tweet! http://twitter.com/kenziesmum2009/statuses/3878113503
ReplyDeletezooscapejennifer@rogers.com
what a cool camera! i love the EZ201BK, so sleek
ReplyDeleteI follow your blog!!
ReplyDeleteI love the fact that it has an SD slot, not all the smaller easy to use video cameras do! This would be great to capture my kiddos!
ReplyDeletefollowing on twitter!
ReplyDeleteI like the EZ 201.
ReplyDeletetreflea4 at gmail dot com
I follow on twitter.
ReplyDeletetreflea4 at gmail dot com
Please enter me luv this and i did not win one in the pepsi contest i like the RCA EZ207 Small Wonder Digital Camcorder so you can do testimonials from yourself.I will also tweet daily under dewinner.
ReplyDeleteFeedburner subscriber.
ReplyDeleteI like the RCA EZ201 SmallWonder
ReplyDeleteljatwood at gmail dot com
became an email subscriber
ReplyDeleteljatwood at gmail dot com
subscribe in google reader
ReplyDeleteljatwood at gmail dot com
follow on twitter
ReplyDeleteljatwood at gmail dot com
tweeted
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/ljatwood/status/3889358584
ljatwood at gmail dot com
The EZ201BK SmallWonder looks neat! Thanks for the chance.
ReplyDeleteI like the I like the EZ 201BK!
ReplyDeleteI follow you on twitter (@erinlowmaster)
ReplyDeleteI like the EZ201BK!
ReplyDeletethrouthehaze at gmail dot com
I realy like how small these are, my Fav is model EZ207
ReplyDeleteJolynn_Reads at yahoo
I'm a follower
ReplyDeleteJolynn_Reads at yahoo
I'm also an email subscriber
ReplyDeleteJolynn_Reads at yahoo
I think that the coolest one is the RCA EZ201BK SmallWonder.
ReplyDeleteShawnaMichelle@ymail.com
I subscribe via email.
ReplyDeleteShawnaMichelle@ymail.com
I like the 201 model in white. These look like a really great, portable product!!!
ReplyDeleteshrimpsaladcircus at gmail dot com
I follow you on Twitter!
ReplyDeletei like the ez201
ReplyDeletei get the email
ReplyDeleteajonat(at)shaw(dot)ca
Oh my! I would happily take ANY of them! But the EZ201BK looks a bit different and oh so cool.
ReplyDeletehollyhill919497atyahoodotca
I am an e-mail subscriber...
ReplyDeletehollyhill919497atyahoodotca
I am an e-mail subscriber.
ReplyDeletehollyhill919497atyahoodotca
Oh my do I really have to choose???
ReplyDeleteI would happily take anyone.. but if I have to I will choose the EZ201BK, it looks lovely.
hollyhill919497atyahoodotca
I am a follower on twitter...
ReplyDeletehollyhill919497atyahoodotca
I am a follower of your blog...
ReplyDeletehollyhill919497atyahoodotca
I tweeted...
ReplyDeleteBChollyEnter to win a RCA Small Wonder Camcorder! http://blessedbarnharts.blo...less than 5 seconds ago from web
hollyhill919497atyahoodotca
EZ201BK! Awesome, I do a LOT of self-recording (tutorials and such) so that would be SO handy!
ReplyDeleteI follow your blog.
ReplyDeleteWow, these are so cool! I think any of them would be awesome, but the RCA EZ217PL Small Wonder Digital Camcorder looks pretty nice.
ReplyDeleteI'm an email subscriber using xpbloch at juno dot com.
ReplyDeleteI follow your blog.
ReplyDeleteI have your button.
ReplyDeleteI follow you on twitter (thxmailcarrier).
ReplyDeleteTweet! http://twitter.com/thxmailcarrier/status/3923748557
ReplyDeleteI like the EZ201BK the best.
ReplyDeleteoheeyore at hotmail dot com
email subscriber
ReplyDeleteoheeyore at hotmail dot com
feedburner subscriber
ReplyDeleteoheeyore at hotmail dot com
blog follower
ReplyDeleteoheeyore at hotmail dot com
twitter follower
ReplyDeleteoheeyore at hotmail dot com
i want the model#EZ217PK its pink, wow would i love to have one of these.
ReplyDeletelmurley2000@yahoo.com
emial subscriber
ReplyDeletelmurley2000@yahoo.com
follow blog
ReplyDeletelmurley2000@yahoo.com
tweeted giveaway lmurley2000
ReplyDeletelmurley2000@yahoo.com
follow on twitter lmurley2000
ReplyDeletelmurley2000@yahoo.com
posted giveaway on facebook page lmurley2000
ReplyDeletelmurley2000@yahoo.com
EZ201, is my choice
ReplyDeletekarenmed409 at comcast dot net
new email subscriber
ReplyDeletekarenmed409 at comcast dot net
follower via google friend
ReplyDeletenew feedburner subscriber karenmed409 at comcast dot net
ReplyDeleteI think EZ201BK is the coolest.
ReplyDeletebjhopper(at)me(dot)com
Twitter follower - bridget3420
ReplyDeletebjhopper(at)me(dot)com
The EZ201 - Wow, the coolest to me has to be that it takes up to 60 minutes!! I'm lucky if I can get 4 from my little one!!
ReplyDeleteI need this, it's amazing!
Great giveaway girl!
:P
I subscribe to reader!
ReplyDeleteI follow you!
ReplyDelete:)
I have your button safely nestled on my sidebar!!
ReplyDelete:) Ya, I'm a little tired tonight!
I follow on Twitter too
ReplyDeleteI need all these extras to win!!
I really like the features of the EZ101.
ReplyDeleteThanks
heidivargas [at] live dot com
Blogged about the giveaway @ http://theblackcell.com/blogs/index.php/rca-small-wonders-giveaway-ends-09-22-2009/
ReplyDeleteThanks
heidivargas [at] live dot com
I follow your Blog!
ReplyDeleteI subscribe!
ReplyDeletehbpalmtree06@gmail.com
I love the RCA Digital Cam! If I won I would choose EZ201 or in Black, eventually I would have to purchase the DVD REDCORDER. I've never seen anything quite like this RCA Camcorder before, very unique!!!
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/Newmad/status/3953852596
ReplyDeleteI Tweeted!!!!
I follow on Twitter(Newmad)
ReplyDeleteI blogged about giveaway!!
ReplyDeletehttp://heather-babyandi.blogspot.com
I follow on Google Reader!!
ReplyDeleteI am a fan on FB!!!!
ReplyDeleteI am a fan on FB!!
ReplyDeleteHeather Newton Madsen
I love the EZ201 in black!
ReplyDeleteI subscribe via email!
ReplyDeleteI really like the RCA EZDVD1 Small Wonder™ Memory Maker
ReplyDeleteCanadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Chat - join us at http://forum.coolcanucks.ca/
bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com
tweeted
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/Prairiebelle/status/3959878606
Canadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Chat - join us at http://forum.coolcanucks.ca/
bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com
I think the EZ209HD is the model which intrigues me.
ReplyDeletewolfcarol451(at)gmail(dot)com
I subscribe by email.
ReplyDeletewolfcarol451(at)gmail(dot)com
I subscribe to your RSS feed.
ReplyDeletewolfcarol451(at)gmail(dot)com
I follow your blog.
ReplyDeletewolfcarol451(at)gmail(dot)com
daily tweet - lmurley2000
ReplyDelete9-15
lmurley2000@yahoo.com
the EZ201 is very nice looking..thanks
ReplyDeletewadesherry@hotmail dot com
i follow your blog
ReplyDeletewadesehrry@hotmail dot com
i follow
ReplyDeletereneetaylor at sympatico dot ca
I follow on twitter as nicjosemm
ReplyDeletereneetaylor at sympatico dot ca
I think the RCA Small Wonder – “Traveler” is pretty cool. Any of them would be ideal for us since we like to take pics and vids of our granddaughters.
ReplyDeleteAwesome giveaway...thanks
I am a feedburner subscriber
ReplyDeletecherdon@sympatico.ca
tweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/iamcherdon/status/4015154685
Posted this giveaway at S&S Freebies and Friends Forum
ReplyDeleteID - cherdon
URL to posting
http://ssfeebiesandfriends.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=woo&thread=4215
cherdon@sympatico.ca
I follow you on twitter
ReplyDeleteID - iamcherdon
cherdon@sympatico.ca
i am new at twitter but i am now following you
ReplyDeleteroswello
roswello athotmaildot com
i tweeted
ReplyDeleteroswellohttp://bit.ly/yDKii win an rca camera very cool
less than 5 seconds ago from web
Ilike the ez101 model
ReplyDeleteI really like the RCA EZ201BK SmallWonder.
ReplyDeleteluvtosave at gmail.com
email subscriber
ReplyDeleteluvtosave at gmail.com
feedburner subscriber
ReplyDeleteblog follower as ethel
ReplyDeletetwitter follower as luv_to_save
ReplyDeleteluvtosave at gmail.com
tweeted
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/Luv_to_Save/status/4044784246
luvtosave at gmail.com
I love the ez201 but the pkg is even better:RCA EZDVD2BD Small Wonder™ Memory Maker Package
ReplyDeleteblog follower
ReplyDeletesubscriber
ReplyDeleteThe EZ201BK is the coolest!
ReplyDeletedftrew(at)gmail(dot)com
daily tweet @roswello
ReplyDeleteroswellohttp://bit.ly/1hPSBD cool giveaway win an rca camera
I think the EZ201 is the coolest, either in black or silver! What an awesome giveaway!
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower.
ReplyDeleteI have your button.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite is the EZ101
ReplyDeleteI'm a subscriber
ReplyDelete