I have a new makeup love. It's Thevi Cosmetics and they are all about color found in nature. Thevi Cosmetics have so many shades in all their makeup for all types of skin color and all types of preferences. I had the chance to review Thevi High Impact Lipstick, Liquid Powder Mineral Foundation in SPF 15, and my personal favorite Thevi Lush Mascara.
All of the products made my face look natural but with the right amount of color and I love how the mascara makes my eyes pop. The High Impact Lipstick goes on really smooth and is just the right amount of color for me.
One lucky winner will receive their own Thevi High Impact Lipstick in Ripe Fig- retail value of $13 which is also 25% off this week! To enter please visit Thevi Cosmetics and tell me what product you would like to try out.
Sensual lip color. Advanced formula lipstick with unique chroma-shine technology provides rich color intensity with a super glossy finish that’s virtually weightless, yet won’t wear off. Plus it’s packed with Vitamins A, E and C for anti-oxidant protection and conditioning. In an array of gloriously colorful shades. Hypoallergenic.
For additional entries please leave a separate comment for each of the following:
If you are an email subscriber
If you are a feedburner subscriber
If you are a follower
If you have my button
If you follow me on twitter
If you have my button
If you tweet this and leave me the link
If you post this and leave me the link
If you are an email subscriber
If you are a feedburner subscriber
If you are a follower
If you have my button
If you follow me on twitter
If you have my button
If you tweet this and leave me the link
If you post this and leave me the link
Enter the GE Appliance Giveaway Daily and leave your comment saying you enter each time!
Giveaway ends Oct 15th 11:59 pm Open to US
I love the idea of a lipstick that is shiny but LASTS! I really heart my Lancome glittery lipstick, but have to apply it every 20 minutes. This Thevi brand sounds awesome!
ReplyDeleteI love the Sequin and Brownie shades of the High Impact lipstick.
I'm a follower too :)
ReplyDeleteThe Eye Shadow Brush looks great!
ReplyDeletegarlandofroses@gmail.com
My favorite item is the Triple Split eye Shadow
ReplyDeleteLadytink_534(at)yahoo(dot)com
I'm a follower
ReplyDeleteLadytink_534(at)yahoo(dot)com
Email subscriber
ReplyDeleteLadytink_534(at)yahoo(dot)com
I'm a Google Reader subscriber
ReplyDeleteLadytink_534(at)yahoo(dot)com
I'd love to try their Triple Split Eyeshadow- it looks perfect for an active woman like me. :)
ReplyDeletebethwade1@gmail.com
I would also like to try out their Sheer Matte Blush. Thanks for the chance! bekki1820cb@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteemail subscriber! bekki1820cb@yahoo.com
ReplyDeletefeedburner subscriber
ReplyDeletebekki1820cb@gmail.com
follower! bekki1820cb@gmail.com (Rebecca Orr)
ReplyDeleteI like the automatic longlasting eyeliner!
ReplyDeletedelilah0180(at)yahoo(dot)com
Google reader subscriber!
ReplyDeletedelilah0180(at)yahoo(dot)com
Google friend follower!
ReplyDeletedelilah0180(at)yahoo(dot)com
I'd like to try the Mineral Finishing Pressed Powder Duo. Thanks.
ReplyDeletepartymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com
email subscriber
ReplyDeletepartymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com
I follow your blog.
ReplyDeletepartymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com
Please include me in the giveaway. I'd like to try the Matte Shadow in Moss. Thank you.
ReplyDeletemakeupgirl21@comcast.net
Please include me in the giveaway. I am a email subscriber. Thank you.
ReplyDeletemakeupgirl21@comcast.net
Please include me in the giveaway. I'm a Follower of your blog. Thank you.
ReplyDeletemakeupgirl21@comcast.net
Triple Split Shadow in the Hemisphere color! Thanks for the chance.
ReplyDeleteI'm an eye shadow freak, I love their triple split eye shadow!
ReplyDeleteI reallt need some new blusher, so I would like to rey their Sheer Matte Blush. Great giveaway!
ReplyDeleteI subscribe via email. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteI'm an email subscriber (bethwade1@gmail.com)
ReplyDeleteI'm a feedburner subscriber (on my Yahoo account)
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower :)
ReplyDeleteI follow you on twitter (as ArtemisHi)
ReplyDeleteMy fav is the triple split eyeshadow.
ReplyDeleteJolynn_Reads at yahoo
I follow
ReplyDeleteJolynn_Reads at yahoo
I'm a email subscriber
ReplyDeleteJolynn_Reads at yahoo
I'm a feed burner subscriber
ReplyDeleteJolynn_Reads at yahoo
Automatic Longlasting Eyeliner! My eyeliner always gets all smooshy at the end of the day... so I'm down for trying something that'll work!
ReplyDeletelazergir1{at}hotmail{dot}com
and I'm an email subscriber!
ReplyDeletelazergir1{at}hotmail{dot}com
And I subscribe to the RSS in bloglines!
ReplyDeletelazergir1{at}hotmail{dot}com
And lastly I follow you on twitter!
ReplyDelete@lazergir1
I would also love to try the Triple Split Shadow.
ReplyDeleteThanks!
Aimee
sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com
I subscribe to your blog feed via email.
ReplyDeleteThanks!
Aimee
sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com
I subscribe to your blog feed via Feedburner.
ReplyDeleteThanks!
Aimee
sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com
I am following your blog (username Nelsby).
ReplyDeleteThanks!
Aimee
sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com
I am following you on Twitter (username Nelsby).
ReplyDeleteThanks!
Aimee
sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com
Tweet: http://twitter.com/Nelsby/status/4721404626
ReplyDeleteThanks!
Aimee
sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com
I entered the GE appliance giveaway!
ReplyDeletedelilah0180(at)yahoo(dot)com
Email subscriber!
ReplyDeletedelilah0180(at)yahoo(dot)com
I follow you o twitter!
ReplyDeletedelilah0180(at)yahoo(dot)com
Entered GE appliance giveaway today!
ReplyDeletedelilah0180(at)yahoo(dot)com
Entered GE appliance giveaway today!
ReplyDeletedelilah0180(at)yahoo(dot)com
I'd like to try the Mineral Finishing Pressed Powder Duo.
ReplyDeleteI entered the GE sweepstakes.
ReplyDeleteI'd like to try the Sheer Matte Blush in Bare Raisin.
ReplyDeleteThanks ~ megalon22{at}yahoo{dot}com