Our Handmade Fudge is crafted with premium butter, real vanilla, and heavy cream. We individually wrap each piece of fudge to seal in the most freshness possible. Our fudge is shipped daily and is guaranteed fresh, guaranteed delicious.
Our store is a one-stop shop for those looking to buy premium fudge online. Our gourmet fudge is made with utmost care and our service is unmatched We offer a wide variety of products, from individual fudge flavors to create-your-own assortments. Please visit our store to check out all our products.
6 winners will receive their own 6 piece box of Rosa's Fudge! To enter please tell me what flavors you would choose.
For additional entries please leave a separate comment for each of the following:
If you are an email subscriber
If you are a feedburner subscriber
If you are a follower
If you have my button
If you follow me on twitter
If you post this on twitter
If you post this and leave me the link
If you are an email subscriber
If you are a feedburner subscriber
If you are a follower
If you have my button
If you follow me on twitter
If you post this on twitter
If you post this and leave me the link
Enter to win a GE Appliance daily and leave a comment each time
Ends Oct. 15th 11:59pm Open to US
the chocolate peanut butter sounds great!
ReplyDeletegoogle follower
ReplyDeleteI would love to try the walnut or the mint! Yummy. Sounds delicious!! :)
ReplyDeleteemmasplacetobe@yahoo.com
I'm a follower :)
ReplyDeleteemmasplacetobe@yahoo.com
I have your button!
ReplyDeleteemmasplacetobe@yahoo.com
I follow you on twitter, too. :)
ReplyDeleteemmasplacetobe@yahoo.com
I would love the Chocolate,Chocolate peanut Butter
ReplyDeleteand Peanut Butter. Those sound so yummy! Thank you!
I'm subscribed by email.
ReplyDeleteI follow on Twitter
ReplyDeletekewpiedoll04
I tweeted
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/kewpiedoll04/status/4604929030
I love chocolate and just about all those flavors look good to me. If I had to choose it would be chocolate walnut, chocolate peanut butter and chocoalte raspberry!
ReplyDeleteI am following you on Twitter as njhhb.
ReplyDeleteI subscribe via RSS feed.
ReplyDeleteMaple or Maple Walnut! Sooo...good! Thanks for the chance! bekki1820cb@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI subscribe via email
ReplyDeletebekki1820cb@yahoo.com
I subscribe via feedburner
ReplyDeletebekki1820cb@gmail.com
I am a follower
ReplyDeletebekki1820cb@gmail.com
MAPLE WALNUT CHOCOLATE WALNUT AND A COUPLE MORE
ReplyDeleteI AM A NEW FOLLOWER
ReplyDeleteJUST ADDED YOUR BUTTON HERE:
ReplyDeletehttp://luvbloggin2.blogspot.com/
2 Chocolate coffees
ReplyDelete1 Chocolate
1 Coffee
1 Chocolate Cherry
1 Chocolate Walnut
blog follower
ReplyDeleteAll the fudge looks delicious!! I would choose Chocolate Walnut ,Chocolate ,Chocolate Cherry ,Vanilla Cherry ,Peanut Butter and Chocolate Peanut Butter.
ReplyDeleteIf I had to choose one it would be Chocolate Walnut
Thanks
for the wonderful giveaway!!
matternu@aol.com
an email subscriber
ReplyDeletematternu@aol.com
feedburner subscriber
ReplyDeletematternu@aol.com
I would probably choose All Chocolate and All Maple although every flavor sounds delicious!
ReplyDeleteI am an email subscriber.
ReplyDeletetreneebarker(at)hotmail(dot)com
follower - Tina Barker
ReplyDeletea follower
ReplyDeletematternu@aol.com
I follow you on Twitter - warp65
ReplyDeletetweet: http://twitter.com/warp65/status/4613490617
ReplyDeletefeedburner subscriber
ReplyDeletetreneebarker(at)hotmail...
Added button
ReplyDeletewww.pegsplay.blogspot.com
matternu@aol.com
tweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/velvet1116/status/4613672077
matternu@aol.com
The Chocolate Mint sounds REALLY good! Thanks for the chance.
ReplyDeleteI subscribe :)
ReplyDeleteI follow. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteid choose chocolate cherry, chocolate mint, chocolate raspberry,chocolate strawberry, and chocolate walnut :D
ReplyDeletenr0118@gmail.com
i subscribe via email at pinpine77@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteMmmmmmMmmM! These look so yummy.
ReplyDeleteI would love to try the chocolate walnut & chocolate peanut butter!
ljatwood at gmail dot com
im a follower via google friend connect
ReplyDeleteemail subscriber :)
ReplyDeleteljatwood at gmail dot com
i follow on twitter
ReplyDeletepinpine77
subscribe via google reader :)
ReplyDeleteljatwood at gmail dot com
and i tweeted
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/Pinpine77/status/4613821786
nr0118@gmail.com
blog follower :)
ReplyDeleteljatwood at gmail dot com
follow on twitter (ljatwood)
ReplyDeleteljatwood at gmail dot com
tweeted
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/ljatwood/status/4613886781
ljatwood at gmail dot com
main entry: mine would be butterscoth or chocolate walnut they looks so yummy too, thanks.
ReplyDeletesewitupjulie@gmail.com
I am a email subscriber
ReplyDeletesewitupjulie@gmail.com
I am a follower on google friends
ReplyDeletesewitupjulie@gmail.com
I follow you on twitter
ReplyDeletesewitupjulie@gmail.com
I tweeted this yummy giveaway thanks
ReplyDeleteitsallnew2me Win a 6 piece box of Rosa's Fudge at http://blessedbarnharts.blo...
sewitupjulie@gmail.com
i like Chocolate mint, chocolate peanut butter and chocolate walnut
ReplyDeletesylviawhit@gmail.com
I want the Chocolate, the Irish Creme, the Peanut Butter, the Vanilla, and the Penuche. I adore fudge!
ReplyDeleteLadytink_534(at)yahoo(dot)com
I'm a follower
ReplyDeleteLadytink_534(at)yahoo(dot)com
Email subscriber
ReplyDeleteLadytink_534(at)yahoo(dot)com
chocolate coffee and chocolate peanut butter mmmm
ReplyDeletefeed subscriber
ReplyDeletefollower
ReplyDeleteYum Yum Yum! Chocolate and peanut butter.
ReplyDeleteparodi821 at yahoo dot com
I would love to try the chocolate, chocolate mint, and chocolate raspberry!
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com
I am an email suscriber :-)
ReplyDeleteparodi821 at yahoo dot com
I am follow on google friend connect.
ReplyDeletePlease include me in the giveaway. This fudge sounds delicious. The six I like are Vanilla Walnut, Chocolate Cherry, Chocolate Strawberry, Chocolate Raspberry, Peanut Butter and Pina Colada. Thank you.
ReplyDeletemakeupgirl21@comcast.net
Please include me in the giveaway. I'm an email subscriber. Thank you.
ReplyDeletemakeupgirl21@comcast.net
Please include me in the giveaway. I'm a Follower of your blog. Thank you.
ReplyDeletemakeupgirl21@comcast.net
I like Chocolate, Chocolate Coffee, Vanilla Cherry, and Maple Walnut.
ReplyDeletethrouthehaze at gmail dot com
I would choose All Chocolate Peanut Butter,All Chocolate Walnut,All Peanut Butter,All Vanilla,All Chocolate and All Vanilla Walnut
ReplyDeletetamben7996(at)aol(dot)com
I am a email subscriber.
ReplyDeletetamben7996(at)aol(dot)com
I am a feedburner subscriber.
ReplyDeletetamben7996(at)aol(dot)com
I think that the Chocolate cherry sounds the best to me!
ReplyDeleteI follow you on Google
ReplyDeleteDeb K
Tweet!
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/Deb55106/statuses/4620641359
Yum-yum, so many great flavors to choose from..... I choose Amaretto, Butterscotch, Chocolate Walnut. Maple Walnut, Pina Colada and Chocolate Coconut. I am drooling, in a good way!
ReplyDeleteI subscribe by email. katklaw777 at yahoo dot com
ReplyDeletefor my six Id choose Chocolate Cherry,Chocolate Walnut, Coffee,Peanut Butter,Chocolate Rasberry, Chocolate Strawberry... birdson@roadrunner.com
ReplyDeleteemail subscriber of yours birdson@roadrunner.com
ReplyDeletefollow U on google friend connect birdson@roadrunner.com
ReplyDeleteThe Chocolate Assortment is my fav. at Rosa Fudge.
ReplyDeleteJolynn_Reads at yahoo
I would choose:
ReplyDeletechocolate peanut butter
maple walnut
vanilla walnut
chocolate coconut
peanut butter
maple
I am an email subscriber.
ReplyDeletefollower
ReplyDeleteButton is on my sidebar.
ReplyDeleteTwitter follower (simplyandreah)
ReplyDeleteI like chocolate walnut fudge!
ReplyDeletedelilah0180(at)yahoo(dot)com
Google reader subscriber!
ReplyDeletedelilah0180(at)yahoo(dot)com
Google friend follower!
ReplyDeletedelilah0180(at)yahoo(dot)com
I entered the ge appliance giveaway
ReplyDeleteljatwood at gmail dot com
choc walnut....mmmmmm
ReplyDeleteI entered the GE giveaway
ReplyDeleteI would choose: chocolate walnut, coffee, vanilla, chocolate peanut butter, maple walnut and chocolate coffee!
ReplyDeletedelilah0180(at)yahoo(dot)com
I follow you on twitter!
ReplyDeletedelilah0180(at)yahoo(dot)com
Email subscriber!
ReplyDeletedelilah0180(at)yahoo(dot)com
Entered GE appliance giveaway today!
ReplyDeletedelilah0180(at)yahoo(dot)com
I would choose chocolate peanut butter!
ReplyDeleteoheeyore at hotmail dot com
email subscriber
ReplyDeleteoheeyore at hotmail dot com
feedburner subscriber
ReplyDeleteoheeyore at hotmail dot com
twitter follower
ReplyDeleteoheeyore at hotmail dot com
tweet - http://twitter.com/oheeyore/status/4755990444
ReplyDeleteoheeyore at hotmail dot com
Yum! the chocolate peanut butter and the maple both sound delicious..Thanks for the chance to win!
ReplyDeleteI hope my first comment went through-it appears to have glitched
ReplyDeleteI'll check back
I'm an email subscriber!
I am a follower
ReplyDeleteI follow you on twitter @ JoeyfromSC
ReplyDeleteEntered GE appliance giveaway today!
ReplyDeletedelilah0180(at)yahoo(dot)com
i'D LIKE THE CHOCOLATE WALNUT
ReplyDeleteI would love to try the Chocolate Walnut! It sounds super yummy!
ReplyDeletezippieee@msn.com
I am an email subscriber.
ReplyDeletezippieee@msn.com
I am a feedburner subscriber.
ReplyDeletezippieee@msn.com
I am a follower.
ReplyDeletezippieee@msn.com
I have your button.
ReplyDeletezippieee@msn.com
I follow you on twitter.
ReplyDeletezebastyandylan
zippieee@msn.com
tweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/zebastyandylan/statuses/4820581407
zippieee@msn.com
I'd choose Chocolate Cherry & Chocolate Walnut. Thanks for the opportunity ~ megalon22{at}yahoo{dot}com
ReplyDeleteMint and Chocolate Peanut butter!
ReplyDeletemommyhoodisthankless{AT}gmail.com
I am a subscriber via email!
ReplyDeletemommyhoodisthankless{AT}gmail.com
I entered your GE sweepstakes
ReplyDeletefollow and tweet: http://twitter.com/wastebasket/statuses/4907663618
ReplyDelete