Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Back 2 School Bash Casio Waveceptor Watch Giveaway


This is one of my favorite giveaways so far for my Back 2 School Bash! My husband finally received something to review for once on this blog :) He got to review this awesome Casio Waveceptor watch. When it came in the mail he was impressed. He loves to collect watches and he wouldn't even wear it outside the first few days because it didn't want anything to happen to it! He has since gotten over that and now wears it everywhere. Here are some specs from the site:
  • Multi-Band Atomic Timekeeping (US, Japan)
  • Receives time calibration radio signals which keep the displayed time accurate
  • Auto receive function (6 times per day)
  • Manual receive function
  • Signal: WWVB, Frequency: 60kHz US, 40/60kHz Japan
  • Tough Solar Power
  • 100M Water Resistant
  • Full Auto LED Light with Afterglow
  • Neo-brite luminous hands & markers
  • Dual Time
  • Daily Alarm
  • Hourly Time Signal
  • 1/100 second digital stopwatch
  • Measuring capacity: 59'59.99"
  • Measuring modes: Elapsed time, lap time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
  • Auto Calendar (pre-programmed until the year 2099)
  • 12/24 Hour Format
  • Accuracy: +/-20 seconds per month (with no signal calibration)
  • Storage Battery CTL1616
  • Battery Power Indicator
  • Power Saving Function
  • Approx. battery life: 5 months on full charge (without further exposure to light)
  • Module 4717
His favorite thing about the watch is the design. It has a sporty look to it so he can wear it to football practice. This watch is smart as well. It's solar automatic chronograph so it automatically sets the time. It does all of the work for you. It also lights up in the dark but as my husband pointed out- it REALLY lights up. Not a dim light like his cheaper watches. The watch is also water resistant. The best part? One lucky winner will win their own Casio Waveceptor!

This is a $140 Value!!!!!


To enter please visit the Casio site and tell me your favorite product.

For additional entries please leave a separate comment for each of the following:
  • If you are an email subscriber
  • If you are a feedburner subscriber
  • If you are a follower
  • If you have my button
  • If you tweet this and leave me the link
  • If you post this and leave me the link
  • If you follow me on Twitter and leave me your id - barnharts
  • If you follow me on Facebook and leave me your id - Ashley Hooker Barnhart
  • If you grab my Back 2 School Bash button
  • If you enter any Back 2 School giveaway on A Family Completed and leave me a comment telling me which one's you enter. Extra entry for each giveaway entered.

Giveaway ends Sept 2nd 11:59 Open to US only


178 comments:

  1. I like the LTP1165A-4C (for me) but I would love to win that Waveceptor for my little brother. He leaves for his mission this winter and I think it would be a great present before he leaves!

    emmasplacetobe@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a follower! :)

    emmasplacetobe@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also have your button on both of my blogs.

    emmasplacetobe@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Facebook friend- Emma's Place To Be. :)

    emmasplacetobe@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love this:

    Casio's KL-120 Label Printer

    Seems very handy.

    lauren51990 AT aol DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i follow on twitter: @shootingstarmag

    lauren51990 AT aol DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i have subscribed via email

    lauren51990 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. i entered this giveaway:


    Big Birthday/ Back 2 School Bash #10- Sakura Art Set 2 Winner's


    lauren51990 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. i entered the Little Lasso giveaway on the other blog

    lauren51990 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. entered the Ruthless and Toothless giveaway on the other blog

    lauren51990 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. entered the Get Dolled Up Boutique giveaway on the other blog

    lauren51990 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like [BG191 Series], looks pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  13. [MTP4500D-1AV]-- this model is really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love that watch! I could really use the Casio's KL-60L Label Printer. That would be great! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I tweeted
    http://twitter.com/kewpiedoll04/status/3407786667

    ReplyDelete
  16. My favorite product is the high speed EXILIM EX-F1 camera.

    Annalisa

    annashopper at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I follow on twitter. @slavetosave

    Annalisa

    annashopper at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I follow on facebook. annalisaspencer

    Annalisa

    annashopper at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I have your back 2 school bash button.

    Annalisa

    annashopper at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I entered the freckle box.

    Annalisa

    annashopper at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I entered the ouchies.

    Annalisa

    annashopper at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I entered the sakura art set.

    Annalisa

    annashopper at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I entered the paknak.

    Annalisa

    annashopper at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I entered the little lasso.

    Annalisa

    annashopper at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I entered the ruthless/toothless.

    Annalisa

    annashopper at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I entered the umi shoes.

    Annalisa

    annashopper at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I would love the EX-F1 camera!

    garlandofroses@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Email subscriber!

    garlandofroses@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Blog follower!

    garlandofroses@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. My favorite product is the High Speed Exilim Digital Camera.

    bjhopper(at)me(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Tweet

    http://twitter.com/bridget3420/status/3416736039

    bjhopper(at)me(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Twitter follower - bridget3420

    bjhopper(at)me(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Facebook follower - Bridget Hopper

    ReplyDelete
  34. BTS button is on my sidebar

    http://freebies4meandu.blogspot.com/

    bjhopper(at)me(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  35. Blogged

    http://freebies4meandu.blogspot.com/2009/08/819-giveaway-list-4.html

    bjhopper(at)me(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  36. At A Family Completed I entered the Sid the Science Kid/Dive Olly Dive DVD giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  37. blogged to:

    http://bridgethegapx.blogspot.com/2009/08/win-win.html

    lauren51990 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  38. At A Family Complete I entered the Frecklebox giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  39. My favorite Casio product is the CHR200-1 sports watch. My husband (likes yours!) appreciates a great timepiece.

    ReplyDelete
  40. I'm an email subscriber! :)

    tworboy(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  41. I follow via Google...

    ReplyDelete
  42. i follow you on Twitter. my ID is: gradschoolmommy

    ReplyDelete
  43. I absolutely love the Casio Exilim EX-S12.

    jenbutterfly12 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  44. I subscribe to your feed.

    jenbutterfly12 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  45. i entered the Ruthless & Toothless giveaway at A Family Completed!

    tworboy(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  46. Tweet, Tweet.

    http://twitter.com/jenbutterfly/status/3431205336

    ReplyDelete
  47. That watch is great, and I also like the Casio cell phones.
    Jolynn_Reads at yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  48. At A Family Completed I entered the EcoUsable giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  49. At A Family Completed I entered the Mobi Tykelight giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  50. I like the G011 series watch

    contact me at:
    celeste@mail4me.com

    ReplyDelete
  51. Follower!

    contact me at:
    celeste@mail4me.com

    ReplyDelete
  52. Got your button!

    contact me at:
    celeste@mail4me.com

    ReplyDelete
  53. I like the Redman AW591RED-4A
    Thanks, justicecw@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  54. I am a email subscriber
    justicecw@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  55. I am a google reader subscriber
    justicecw@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  56. I follow on twitter - justicecw
    justicecw@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  57. Tweeted at http://twitter.com/justicecw/status/3485744022
    justicecw@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  58. I entered the PlasmaCar giveaway at A Family Completed
    justicecw@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  59. I entered the UMI shoes giveaway at A Family Completed
    justicecw@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  60. I entered the UNeaks giveaway at A Family Completed
    justicecw@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  61. I like the [XJ-SC215] projector.
    Ladytink_534(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  62. I'm a follower
    Ladytink_534(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  63. I'm a Google Reader subscriber
    Ladytink_534(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  64. I think the XJ-S32 Super Slim Projector looks fun!

    xpsundell at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  65. I follow you.

    xpsundell at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  66. I'm an email subscriber: xpbloch at juno dot com

    ReplyDelete
  67. I have your button.

    xpsundell at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  68. I have your Back 2 School button.

    xpsundell at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  69. I follow you on twitter (thxmailcarrier).

    xpsundell at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  70. I entered the U*neaks giveaway at A Family Completed.

    xpsundell at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  71. I entered the PlasmaCar giveaway at A Family Completed.

    xpsundell at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  72. I entered the Tail Wags giveaway at A Family Completed.

    xpsundell at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  73. I entered the Umi giveaway at A Family Completed.

    xpsundell at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  74. got your button
    http://mainlandmama.blogspot.com/

    mainlandmama at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  75. got your back to school button
    http://mainlandmama.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  76. subscribe by email
    mainlandmama at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  77. I entered the Umi giveaway at A Family Completed
    mainlandmama at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  78. I entered the Get dolled up giveaway at A Family Completed
    mainlandmama at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  79. I entered the plasma car giveaway at A Family Completed
    mainlandmama at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  80. I entered the Sid the science kid giveaway at A Family Completed
    mainlandmama at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  81. I entered the sakura giveaway at A Family Completed
    mainlandmama at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  82. I entered the frecklebox giveaway at A Family Completed
    mainlandmama at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  83. I entered the mobi tyke light giveaway at A Family Completed
    mainlandmama at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  84. I entered the beyond quilts giveaway at A Family Completed
    mainlandmama at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  85. I entered the gimmie giveaway at A Family Completed
    mainlandmama at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  86. I entered the zutano giveaway at A Family Completed
    mainlandmama at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  87. At A Family Completed I entered the Zutano giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  88. I entered the Little Lasso giveaway at A Family Completed.

    xpsundell at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  89. I entered the PakNak giveaway at A Family Completed.

    xpsundell at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  90. I entered the Sakura giveaway at A Family Completed.

    xpsundell at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  91. I entered the Ouchies giveaway at A Family Completed.

    xpsundell at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  92. I entered the EcoUsable giveaway at A Family Completed.

    xpsundell at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  93. I entered the Mobi TykeLight giveaway at A Family Completed.

    xpsundell at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  94. I entered the Zutano giveaway at A Family Completed.

    xpsundell at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  95. i entered the Bake me a Wish cake on A Family Completed

    lauren51990 AT aol DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  96. entered little miss matched at AFC

    ReplyDelete
  97. I like the BG 1500 Series watch!

    ReplyDelete
  98. email subscriber
    treneebarker at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  99. tweet: http://twitter.com/warp65/statuses/3568159386

    ReplyDelete
  100. One of my favorites is the CTK-496 portable keyboard. Thanks.
    partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  101. email subscriber
    partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  102. I follow your blog.
    partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  103. I have your back 2 school bash button up on the right hand side of my blog.
    partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  104. I follow you on Twitter, partymix25.
    partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  105. I would love to have the Casio EX-FH20 ..wow!

    imsosweepy { at } gmail { dot } com

    ReplyDelete
  106. I tweeted!

    http://twitter.com/Sparkleglow/status/3606234941

    imsosweepy { at } gmail { dot } com

    ReplyDelete
  107. I follow on twitter! @Sparkleglow

    imsosweepy { at } gmail { dot } com

    ReplyDelete
  108. I have your Back 2 School Bash button!

    imsosweepy { at } gmail { dot } com

    ReplyDelete
  109. Big Birthday/ Back 2 School Bash #7- Ruthless & Toothless Clothing (9/9)

    imsosweepy { at } gmail { dot } com

    ReplyDelete
  110. The Exilim EX-FS10RD camera looks wonderful, I need a new camera soon!

    ReplyDelete
  111. I didn't even know Casio made phones! The CASIO Exilim Mobile is very cool! trixpixel[at]gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  112. Big Birthday/ Back 2 School Bash #30- Little Fit Hats (9/9)
    imsosweepy { at } gmail { dot } com

    ReplyDelete
  113. Big Birthday/Back 2 School Bash #29-Pedoodles (9/9)
    imsosweepy { at } gmail { dot } com

    ReplyDelete
  114. Big Birthday/Back 2 School Bash #26- Built NY (9/9)
    imsosweepy { at } gmail { dot } com

    ReplyDelete
  115. Big Birthday/ Back 2 School Bash #25- Safe Sippy2/Safe Sporter (9/9) 2 WINNERS
    imsosweepy { at } gmail { dot } com

    ReplyDelete
  116. Big Birthday/ Back 2 School Bash #24- Little Miss Matched (9/9)
    imsosweepy { at } gmail { dot } com

    ReplyDelete
  117. Big Birthday/ Back 2 School Bash #23- Bake Me a Wish (9/9)
    imsosweepy { at } gmail { dot } com

    ReplyDelete
  118. Big Birthday/ Back 2 School Bash #22- Peter Potty (9/9)
    imsosweepy { at } gmail { dot } com

    ReplyDelete
  119. Big Birthday/ Back 2 School Bash #21- Mr. Bobbles Blankets (9/9)
    imsosweepy { at } gmail { dot } com

    ReplyDelete
  120. Big Birthday/ Back 2 School Bash #20- Crane (9/9)
    imsosweepy { at } gmail { dot } com

    ReplyDelete
  121. Big Birthday/Back 2 School Bash #19- Sensory Edge (9/9)
    imsosweepy { at } gmail { dot } com

    ReplyDelete
  122. I like this - AW81-1A1V from the AW81 series.
    It has a 10 yr battery.

    ReplyDelete
  123. I'm following you at Google Friend Connect.

    ReplyDelete
  124. tweet!
    http://twitter.com/JalapenoMama/status/3653327261

    ReplyDelete
  125. I'm following you at Twitter.
    @JalapenoMama

    ReplyDelete
  126. I have your Back To Bash Button on my blog.
    http://bmontag.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  127. I entered your back-2-school-bash-creativity-for-kids giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  128. I entered your back-2-school-bash-scott-naturals-green giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  129. I entered the sensory edge giveaway on A Family Completed

    mainlandmama at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  130. I entered the bake me a wish giveaway on A Family Completed

    mainlandmama at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  131. I entered the little miss matched giveaway on A Family Completed

    mainlandmama at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  132. I entered the kid basix giveaway on A Family Completed

    mainlandmama at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  133. I entered the carolina pad giveaway on A Family Completed

    mainlandmama at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  134. I entered the mabels labels giveaway on A Family Completed

    mainlandmama at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  135. I entered the pedoodles giveaway on A Family Completed

    mainlandmama at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  136. I entered the built giveaway on A Family Completed

    mainlandmama at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  137. button added http://tcarolinep.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  138. Back 2 School Bash button http://tcarolinep.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  139. http://twitter.com/tcarolinep/status/3721729109
    tweeted

    ReplyDelete
  140. The BG-191 series is a nice product
    plb8156@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  141. I subscribe to your blog by email
    plb8156@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  142. I follow your blog in google reader
    plb8156@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  143. I subscribe to your blog using my yahoo reader
    plb8156@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  144. I follow you on twitter
    plb8156
    plb8156@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  145. I tried really hard to find you on facebook & can't find you. I am Patti Connors Bright at facebook, please email me & send me a direct link to your facebook page so I can follow.
    plb8156@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  146. tweeted
    http://twitter.com/plb8156/status/3726315137
    plb8156@aol.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment- keep 'em coming!

 
Restored 316 Designs
Clicky Web Analytics Blog Widget by LinkWithin