More and more lately I have been searching for quality toys for my boys. I hate buying toys at the store only for them to break right away. I also am nervous to purchase toys at times because I never know if it will be recalled due to it being unsafe. A great company that I came across is HearthSong and they were kind enough to send me a toy to review!
My boys were sent the Woodlinks Fun Fort Set. They were so excited for this toy because they are really into building things right now. They play with them everyday and are putting them through the wear and tear that they do all of their other toys. These ones are surviving!
Here is a little info from their site:
"
Build forts of every size and shape imaginable with this set of 120 interlocking wooden pieces. The rectangular "logs" feature carefully cut notches that ensure all logs join snugly together - and keep just-built structures from toppling over.
The pine building pieces have been hand-cut the same way since the 1940s by a family-owned company in Maine and feature nontoxic, bright, fun colors that add to the fun. Instructions are included, but you can also invent your own designs for fun and unique forts yourself. Comes in a resealable plastic toy tote for ages 3 and up.
Roy Toy of Maine was established in the mid 1930's by one of the earliest pioneers in the wooden toy industry, Roy K. Dennison. Roy 's belief that there was no greater feeling for a parent than helping children explore their own imaginations became the inspiration for his classic log building designs. Each log was hand cut and honed to a finish that gave it a realistic feel and truly classic look, and each was crafted with special notching to ensure that it fit snugly with the other logs. Today grandson Bruce Dennison carries on his grandfather's tradition, using hand-cut pine logs stained with a non-toxic finish."
I love how durable and natural these blocks are. HearthSong is generously giving a set of the same blocks to one lucky winner! To enter please visit the site and tell me what toy you are most interested in.
If you are an email subscriber
If you are a feedburner subscriber
If you are a follower
If you have my button
If you tweet this and leave me the link
If you post this and leave me the link
If you follow me on Twitter and leave me your id
If you follow me on Facebook and leave me your id
If you have my Back 2 School Bash button
Giveaway ends August 24th 11:59pm open to US
I thought their Dimple Dolls were really cute! Wouldn't mind looking into one of those for my baby!
ReplyDeleteAnnalisa
annashopper at gmail dot com
I'm a follower.
ReplyDeleteAnnalisa
annashopper at gmail dot com
I have your button.
ReplyDeleteAnnalisa
annashopper at gmail dot com
I follow you on twitter! @slavetosave
ReplyDeleteAnnalisa
annashopper at gmail dot com
I have your back 2 school bash button.
ReplyDeleteAnnalisa
annashopper at gmail dot com
I subscribe
ReplyDeletesylviawhit@gmail.com
The wheel town parking garage looks like a lot of fun. thanks for the chance.
ReplyDeletesweetascandy579 at yahoo dot com
The discovery box in the toddler section looks that a great toy for my son - thanks! alicedemskehansen at gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI subscribe via google reader - alicedemskehansen at gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI follow - alicedemskehansen at gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI have your button at www.alicedemskehansen.blogspot.com - thanks! alicedemskehansen at gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI follow you on twitter - I'm alicedemske - thanks! alicedemskehansen at gmail.com
ReplyDeleteMy sister is having her first baby next month so I was really interested in the baby toys on HearthSong.com. I thought the Cirque du Soleil Rolling Clown Toy was pretty neat!
ReplyDeleteemmasplacetobe@yahoo.com
I'm a follower!
ReplyDeleteI'm linked up with your button! :D
ReplyDeleteThe Water Stix are my favorite.
ReplyDeleteEmail subscriber
ReplyDeletebjhopper(at)me(dot)com
I would love to get the Deluxe Block Set and the Double Track Racing Tower! Thanks for the chance.
ReplyDeleteBlog follower
ReplyDeleteI follow. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteTwitter follower - bridget3420
ReplyDeleteBack To School button is on my sidebar
ReplyDeletehttp://freebies4meandu.blogspot.com
I like the Wheel Town Parking Garage!
ReplyDeleteI follow your blog!
ReplyDeleteI love the marble toys, they look so much fun and bring back memories!
ReplyDeleteI am an email subscriber! rkcoburn@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI am a feedburner subscriber!
ReplyDeleteI am a follower!
ReplyDeleteI posted on my blog! http://kryssyhereandnow.blogspot.com/?zx=18a09ed835d07d4d
ReplyDeleteI think the Connectagons look like they would be a lot of fun. This is a wonderful giveaway. Thank you!
ReplyDeleteI'm subscribed by email
ReplyDeletejudybrittle at gmail dot com
Feedburner subscriber.
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower.
ReplyDeleteI tweeted
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/kewpiedoll04/status/3295092465
Follow on Twitter
ReplyDeletekewpiedoll04
My fav is Natural Canvas Kid Teepees. Cuuute!
ReplyDeletekhrysdoll@yahoo.com
Feed subscriber
ReplyDeletekhrysdoll@yahoo.com
Have your button.
ReplyDeletekhrysdoll@yahoo.com
I would love Magneatos I think he'd have a blast with them
ReplyDeleteI like the inflatable rock wall...my little boy would love it!
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com
I'm an e-mail subscriber!
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com
I'm a feedburner subscriber!
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com
I'm a follower (The DeMille's)
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com
I like the Discovery Box. I'm always looking at toys that are educational.
ReplyDeleteluvtosave at gmail.com
email subscriber
ReplyDeleteluvtosave at gmail.com
twitter follower as luv_to_save
ReplyDeletetweeted
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/Luv_to_Save/status/3476043895
have your back to school bash button
ReplyDeletehttp://luvtojoingiveaways.blogspot.com/
I have your button on my blog!
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com
I have your back 2 school button on my blog!
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com
I love the Connectagons® Treetops. Cool!
ReplyDeletemainlandmama at gmail dot com
I have your button
ReplyDeletehttp://mainlandmama.blogspot.com/
I have your back to school button
ReplyDeletehttp://mainlandmama.blogspot.com/
I follow
ReplyDeleteI subscribe by email
ReplyDeleteI subscribe by feed
ReplyDeleteI follow on twitter at lovemykeiki
ReplyDeleteentered Umi on A family completed
ReplyDeleteentered all dolled up at a family completed
ReplyDeleteentered plasma car on a family completed
ReplyDeleteentered sid the science kid on a family completed
ReplyDeleteentered beyond quilts at a family completed
ReplyDeleteentered sakura art on a family completed
ReplyDeleteentered frecklebox on a family completed
ReplyDeleteentered mobi tyke light on a family completed
ReplyDeleteLove the Deluxe Block set but honestly I think my son wouuld love this fort set best! thanks for the chance, justicecw@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteI follow on twitter - justicecw
ReplyDeletejusticecw@hotmail.com
Tweeted at http://twitter.com/justicecw/status/3485662639
ReplyDeletejusticecw@hotmail.com
Fun stuff! I like the Knot a Quilt kit.
ReplyDeletexpsundell at gmail dot com
I follow you.
ReplyDeletexpsundell at gmail dot com
I follow you on twitter (thxmailcarrier).
ReplyDeletexpsundell at gmail dot com
I have your button.
ReplyDeletexpsundell at gmail dot com
I have your Back 2 School button.
ReplyDeletexpsundell at gmail dot com
I like the Little Monster Play Tent. So cool!
ReplyDeleteMy daughter would have lots of fun with the Butterfly Wings!
ReplyDeleteI also like the Dress Me Monkey.
ReplyDeletezippieee@msn.com
an email subscriber
ReplyDeletezippieee@msn.com
a feedburner subscriber
ReplyDeletezippieee@msn.com
a follower
ReplyDeletezippieee@msn.com
have your button
ReplyDeletezippieee@msn.com
follow on Twitter
ReplyDeletezebastyandylan
zippieee@msn.com
have Back 2 School Bash button up
ReplyDeletezippieee@msn.com