It can get pretty hot at night with no air conditioner in my house. I love the summers here but sleeping at night can be a pain. When I heard about Cool- jams I knew I had to try them. I'm so glad I did. Cool-jams are pajamas and night gowns made with a special moisture wicking smart fabric to help you stay cool and dry while you sleep. So many women suffer from night sweats and hot flashes and this can be really helpful in maintaining a good nights sleep.Wednesday, August 19, 2009
Cool-jams Review
It can get pretty hot at night with no air conditioner in my house. I love the summers here but sleeping at night can be a pain. When I heard about Cool- jams I knew I had to try them. I'm so glad I did. Cool-jams are pajamas and night gowns made with a special moisture wicking smart fabric to help you stay cool and dry while you sleep. So many women suffer from night sweats and hot flashes and this can be really helpful in maintaining a good nights sleep.
Labels:
Reviews and Giveaways
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh, those look great! What a smart idea to combine moisture-wicking materials in pjs. I could have used these during my pregnancies... ;)
ReplyDeleteOh, those look great! What a smart idea to combine moisture-wicking materials in pjs. I could have used these during my pregnancies... ;)
ReplyDeleteI think I could use those here in AZ! ;)
ReplyDeleteLooks perfect for us here in AZ!! We've had the air up more than I'd like, but we're saving money...
ReplyDelete