
This has to be by far my favorite eco-friendly giveaway item yet! LEHR sent me their environmetally friendly Propane Powered Eco Trimmer.
| Propane is: - Eco Friendly - More Economical - Lower fuel cost - Lower maintenance cost - 2 hours run time on one canister - Easier to use/ safer to purchase and store - No messy mixing of gas and oil - No unwanted trips to the gas station - No gas cans to transport or store - Canisters are readily available - Zero evaporative emissions - Zero ozone depleting hydrocarbons - Non toxic to ground water and soil - 97% fewer particulates - 96% fewer carcinogens - Over 85% of propane used in this country is produced domestically - Exceeds 2011 EPA emission standards This trimmer is designed and engineered in the USA and is so awesome! My husband Cody was treating me like a queen when this was delivered. He told me he has never had anything this nice for the yard before! I even feel comfortable using this trimmer. | |
Guess what? Since Lehr is so generous they are giving one lucky winner their own Propane Powered Eco Trimmer! To enter please visit their site and tell me another Lehr product that catches your eye.
For additional entries please leave a separate comment for each of the following:( I have another way to gain an extra entry:)
If you are an email subscriber
If you are a feedburner subscriber
If you are a follower
If you have my button
If you tweet this and leave me the link
If you post this and leave me the link
If you post this on Facebook and leave me the link
Giveaway ends August 3rd 11:59 pm Open to the US
We bought a motor less lawn mower that is the old push kind because my kids are over the top eco friendly! I totally support their desire to save the planet! When we bought the mower they were so mad because I bought an electric trimmer. We got home and they said we needed one that was self propelled or better for the earth so I handed them each a pair of scissors and told them to "have at it"!
ReplyDeleteI'd love to win this!
I am a follower too.
ReplyDeleteThe LEHR Eco Blower: Propane Powered BlowerVac and Mulcher is super cool!
ReplyDeletesaradavis1 at gmail
feedburner subscriber
ReplyDeletefollower
ReplyDeletetweet http://twitter.com/SaraMama/status/2751549428
ReplyDeleteI would love to get the Propane powered blowerVac Mulcher
ReplyDeleteI am a feedburner subscriber
ReplyDeleteThe blower vac would be perfect for my parent's yard. Thanks for the chance.
ReplyDeletesweetascandy579 at yahoo dot com
I'm a google subscriber.
ReplyDeletesweetascandy579 at yahoo dot com
Definitely the Lehr Eco Blower, I have sooo many leaves in my yard. This weed eater looks great, I hate mine, so difficult to start
ReplyDeleteI like the Lehr eco blower. Hubby could totally use one of those around our place, especially with all of the leaves in the fall!
ReplyDeleteAnnalisa
annashopper at gmail dot com
I'm a follower.
ReplyDeleteAnnalisa
annashopper at gmail dot com
I have your button.
ReplyDeleteAnnalisa
annashopper at gmail dot com
I Like the LEHR Eco Blower: Propane Powered BlowerVac and Mulcher
ReplyDeletesylviawhit@gmail.com
I subscribe
ReplyDeletesylviawhit@gmail.com
I also am interested in the LEHR Eco Blower: Propane Powered BlowerVac and Mulcher
ReplyDeletezippieee@msn.com
an email subscriber
ReplyDeletezippieee@msn.com
a feedburner subscriber
ReplyDeletezippieee@msn.com
a follower
ReplyDeletezippieee@msn.com
have your button
ReplyDeletezippieee@msn.com
tweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/zebastyandylan/statuses/2766286763
zippieee@msn.com
I am a follower.
ReplyDeletekailua07@hawaii.rr.com
I am a follower.
ReplyDeletekailua07@hawaii.rr.com
I'd love: Eco Blower: Propane Powered BlowerVac and Mulcher
ReplyDeleteemail subscriber
ReplyDeletefeed subscriber
ReplyDeleteI'd love to try the LEHR Eco Blower!
ReplyDeletegarlandofroses@gmail.com
Blog follower!
ReplyDeletegarlandofroses@gmail.com
The leaf blower caught my eye.
ReplyDeleteEmail subscriber
ReplyDeletebjhopper(at)me(dot)com
tweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/bridget3420/status/2769683535
Shared on Facebook
ReplyDeletehttp://www.facebook.com/bridget.hopper?v=feed&story_fbid=106552671579&ref=nf
Blogged about giveaway
ReplyDeletehttp://freebies4meandu.blogspot.com/2009/07/721-giveaway-list-3.html
The Eco Blower would really be useful to my household!
ReplyDeletejenbutterfly12 at yahoo dot com
I'm an email subscriber.
ReplyDeletejenbutterfly12 at yahoo dot com
I subscribe to your feed.
ReplyDeleteThe Eco Blower would be great!
ReplyDeletejedoggett@embarqmail.com
I follow
ReplyDeletejedoggett@embarqmail.com
I am a follower (jenbutterfly12).
ReplyDeletetweeted http://twitter.com/annedoggett/statuses/2771482324
ReplyDeletejedoggett@embarqmail.com
Tweet, Tweet.
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/jenbutterfly/status/2771504254
I also like the eco blower!
ReplyDeleteoheeyore at hotmail dot com
email subscriber
ReplyDeleteoheeyore at hotmail dot com
feedburner subscriber
ReplyDeleteoheeyore at hotmail dot com
blog follower
ReplyDeleteoheeyore at hotmail dot com
the eco blower looks good too
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/valerie2350/status/2773887446
ReplyDeleteI would want the Lehr Eco Blower
ReplyDeleteI tweeted:
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/SereneMoments/status/2773918653
I am a subscriber: ubrewme@yahoo.com
ReplyDeletethe LEHR Eco Blower looks great
ReplyDeletei follow...
ReplyDeleteWhat an awesome giveaway! Their leaf blower thing looks way cool!
ReplyDeleteI follow!
ReplyDeleteI would also really like to try the LEHR Eco Blower: Propane Powered BlowerVac and Mulcher.
ReplyDeleteThanks!
Aimee
sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com
I subscribe to your blog via Feedburner.
ReplyDeleteThanks!
Aimee
sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com
Tweet: http://twitter.com/Nelsby/status/2779246456
ReplyDeleteThanks!
Aimee
sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com
I shared this post on Facebook (user name: Aimee Waerhouse): http://www.facebook.com/sharer.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fblessedbarnharts.blogspot.com%2F2009%2F07%2Flehr-propane-powered-eco-trimmer.html&t=Forever+and+Always%3A+Lehr+Propane+Powered+Eco+Trimmer+Giveaway#/posted.php?id=841241519&share_id=236738390334&comments=1&ref=nf#s236738390334
ReplyDeleteThanks!
Aimee
sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com
I shared this post on StumbleUpon (username JenAim)...http://www.stumbleupon.com/url/blessedbarnharts.blogspot.com/2009/07/lehr-propane-powered-eco-trimmer.html
ReplyDeleteThanks!
Aimee
sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com
I shared this post on Reddit (username Nelsby)...http://www.reddit.com/r/reddit.com/comments/93j0b/forever_and_always_lehr_propane_powered_eco/
ReplyDeleteThanks!
Aimee
sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com
I shared this post on Kirtsy (username Nelsby)...http://www.kirtsy.com/story.php?title=lehr-propane-powered-eco-trimmer-giveaway
ReplyDeleteThanks!
Aimee
sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com
I shared this post on Digg (username Nelsby)...http://digg.com/environment/Forever_Always_Lehr_Eco_Trimmer_Giveaway
ReplyDeleteThanks!
Aimee
sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com
The LEHR Eco Blower looks great! Thanks for the chance.
ReplyDeleteWe have big pine trees in the park behind us that drop tons of needles down in our backyard. The Blower would be sooooo nice to blow out of the way!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the entry
Tonyamcrain[at] aol.com
I follow
ReplyDeleteI subscribe
ReplyDeleteThe Lehr EcoBlower would come in handy - fall will be here soon!
ReplyDeletespitfyr323 at hotmail dot com
I'm a subscriber!
ReplyDeletespitfyr323 at hotmail dot com
Another Lehr product I'd love to try is the Eco Blower mulcher and leaf blower.
ReplyDeletebethwade1@gmail.com
I am an email subscriber (bethwade1@gmail.com)
ReplyDeleteI am a feedburner subscriber (on my Yahoo, artemis_hi@yahoo.com)
ReplyDeleteI am a follower :)
ReplyDeleteI could put my husband to work with all of these ... LOL
ReplyDeleteThe Propane Powered BlowerVac and Mulcher would be another amazing one!
I like the LEHR Eco Blower: Propane Powered BlowerVac and Mulcher - this would be so useful. Thanks!
ReplyDeletejjfiji(at)hotmail(dot)com
feed subscriber - google reader
ReplyDeletejjfiji(at)hotmail(dot)com
i follow your blog
ReplyDeletejjfiji(at)hotmail(dot)com
I like the LEHR Eco Blower. It looks like a great product and would be much better for my back than raking.
ReplyDeletemasonschwartz(at)hotmail(dot)com
I am an email subscriber
ReplyDeletemasonschwartz(at)hotmail(dot)com
I'm a feed subscriber in google reader
ReplyDeletemasonschwartz(at)hotmail(dot)com
I would love to try the Eco Blower! Thanks, justicecw@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteI am an email subscriber. Thanks, justicecw@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteI am also a feed subscriber. thanks, justicecw@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteI am a blog follower. thanks, justicecw@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteI tweeted at http://twitter.com/justicecw/status/2814617428
ReplyDeletethanks, justicecw@hotmail.com
My favorite item is the
ReplyDeleteLEHR Eco Blower: Propane Powered BlowerVac and Mulcher
Ladytink_534(at)yahoo(dot)com
I'm a follower
ReplyDeleteLadytink_534(at)yahoo(dot)com
I'm an email subscriber
ReplyDeleteLadytink_534(at)yahoo(dot)com
I also like the LEHR Eco Blower. Thanks.
ReplyDeletepartymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com
email subscriber
ReplyDeletepartymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com
I follow your blog.
ReplyDeletepartymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com
I'm a feedburner subscriber.
ReplyDelete-imsosweepy
I follow you through Google Friend Connect.
ReplyDeleteI have your button.
ReplyDeletehttp://easygoinday.blogspot.com/
tweet https://twitter.com/Sparkleglow/status/2857555502
ReplyDeleteI would love the eco blower--it would take care of so many of our yard problems!
ReplyDeleteI email subscribe.
ReplyDeleteI also like their LEHR Eco Blower: Propane Powered BlowerVac and Mulcher
ReplyDeletetamben7996(at)aol(dot)com
I am an email subscriber.
ReplyDeletetamben7996(at)aol(dot)com
I am a feedburner subscriber.
ReplyDeletetamben7996(at)aol(dot)com
I follow.
ReplyDeletetamben7996(at)aol(dot)com
The blower would be awesome thanks!
ReplyDeleteI am a follower!
ReplyDeleteI subscribe by eamil!
ReplyDeleteI subscribe by google reader! Thanks
ReplyDeleteThe Eco Blower: Propane Powered BlowerVac and Mulcher looks VERY VERY nice!
ReplyDeleteCherryBlossomsDesign at hotmail
I am an email subscriber via {kileydianesmith AT gmail}
ReplyDeleteCherryBlossomsDesign at hotmail
I subscribe via goggle reader as well!
ReplyDeleteCherryBlossomsDesign at hotmail
I follow your blog!
ReplyDeleteCherryBlossomsDesign at hotmail
I have your button here:
ReplyDeletepeonieblossoms.blogspot.com
CherryBlossomsDesign at hotmail
I twittered here:
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/CherryBlossBaby/status/2910497211
CherryBlossomsDesign at hotmail
Propane powered blowerVac Mulcher CAUGHT MY EYE
ReplyDeleteemail subscriber
ReplyDeletefollower
ReplyDeletehave your button
ReplyDeletei like the blowervac
ReplyDeleteemail subscriber
ReplyDeletebutton beenamommy.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteblogged http://beenamommy.blogspot.com/2009/08/forever-and-always-lehr-propane-eco.html
ReplyDeletefacebooked (alka pa) http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000056059439&v=feed&story_fbid=118213875982&ref=mf
ReplyDeleteThe LEHR Eco Blower: Propane Powered BlowerVac and Mulcher would be awesome this autumn!
ReplyDeleteI sub via feedburner!
ReplyDeleteI subscribe via e-mail
ReplyDeleteI follow via Blogger!
ReplyDelete