For additional entries please leave a separate comment for each of the following:
If you are an email subscriber
If you are a feedburner subscriber
If you are a follower
If you have my button
If you tweet this and leave me the link
If you post this and leave me the link
If you follow me on Twitter (barnharts) and leave me your username
If you follow me on Facebook and leave me your name
If you grab my Back 2 School Bash Button
Giveaway ends Aug. 13th 11:59 pm and is open to US
i love the in plain sight and law and order...love it
ReplyDeletei sucribed
ReplyDeleteI subscribe via email: kileydianesmith AT gmail
ReplyDeleteCherryBlossomsDesign at hotmail
I subscribe via google reader.
ReplyDeleteCherryBlossomsDesign at hotmail
I have your back2school bash button!
ReplyDeletepeonieblossoms.blogspot.com
CherryBlossomsDesign at hotmail
I tweeted:
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/CherryBlossBaby/status/2952922994
CherryBlossomsDesign at hotmail
My favorite show on TNT is law & order.
ReplyDeleteAnnalisa
annashopper at gmail dot com
I follow you on twitter. @slavetosave
ReplyDeleteAnnalisa
annashopper at gmail dot com
I have your back 2 school bash button.
ReplyDeleteAnnalisa
annashopper at gmail dot com
I like Law and Order
ReplyDeletesylviawhit@gmail.com
I subscribe by email
ReplyDeletesylviawhit@gmail.com
I like Raising the Bar and Las Vegas!
ReplyDeletecassandra@aubut.net
i have your button!
ReplyDeletewww.aubutfamily.blogspot.com
cassandra@aubut.net
follow on twitter - tally2525
ReplyDeletecassandra@aubut.net
have your back to school button!
ReplyDeletecassandra@aubut.net
Hi Ashley, I am a happy email subscriber and I love The Closer!
ReplyDeleteHi Ahley, I love the Closer, Saving Grace and In Plain Sight, 3 of my "must see" shows every week. I did post this on my blog, here's the link:
ReplyDeletehttp://ourposhbaby.com/blog/toddlers/natures-baby-organics-review-much-more/
My favorite TNT show is Saving Grace!
ReplyDeletebethwade1 at gmail dot com
I'm an email subscriber.
ReplyDeletebethwade1 at gmail dot com
I'm a feedburner subscriber (on my Yahoo account, artemis_hi)
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower. :)
ReplyDeleteI have your button on my blog (http://artemishi.blogspot.com)
ReplyDeleteMy favorite is Law & Order. Its a fantastic show! Thank you!
ReplyDeleteI'm subscribed by email.
ReplyDeleteI'm subscribed through Google reader.
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower.
ReplyDeleteI tweeted
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/kewpiedoll04/status/3076962103
I follow on Twitter
ReplyDeletekewpiedoll04
Love Law & Order.
ReplyDeleteemail subscriber
ReplyDeletefollower
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/aitmama/status/3093305858
ReplyDeleteFollow you on twitter (aitmama)
ReplyDeleteMy favorite show on TNT is Cold Case.
ReplyDeleteLadytink_534(at)yahoo(dot)com
I'm a follower
ReplyDeleteLadytink_534(at)yahoo(dot)com
Email subscriber
ReplyDeleteLadytink_534(at)yahoo(dot)com
my favorite show is csi ny
ReplyDeletethanks
flower_child_23(at)hotmail(dot)com
Please include me in the giveaway. I am an email subscriber. My favorite show is The Closer. Thank you.
ReplyDeletemakeupgirl21@comcast.net
Please include me in this giveaway. My favorite show on TNT is The Closer. A close second is Saving Grace. Thank you.
ReplyDeletemakeupgirl21@comcast.net
Please include me in the giveaway. My favorite show is The Closer. I am a Google Reader subscriber. Thank you.
ReplyDeletemakeupgirl21@comcast.net
The Closer is my favorite TNT show.. for real!
ReplyDeletedelilah0180(at)yahoo(dot)com
Google reader subscriber!
ReplyDeletedelilah0180(at)yahoo(dot)com
Follower!
ReplyDeletedelilah0180(at)yahoo(dot)com
My favorite is Bones. Thanks.
ReplyDeletepartymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com
I follow your blog.
ReplyDeletepartymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com
I have your back to school bash button up on the right hand side of my blog.
ReplyDeletehttp://heckofabunch.blogspot.com
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com
My favorite show on TNT is The Closer!
ReplyDeletedag888888[at]yahoo[dot]com
Google reader subscriber.
ReplyDeletedag888888[at]yahoo[dot]com
I follow.
ReplyDeletedag888888[at]yahoo[dot]com
Heck, my favorite show on TNT is The Closer
ReplyDelete