
My boys love to play with their toothbrushes. Gross I know. When it's time for me to brush their teeth I am always searching for their toothbrushes. So frustrating! Then I received these awesome Flipper toothbrush holders and everything is back to normal. Now the toothbrushes stay put!
Flipper is a company that makes toothbrush and razor holders with suction cups on them to attach to walls (or the cabinet like we did). They have a variety of cute styles including animals, dinosaurs, and modern designs. We got to try the DinoEgg and love them! I feel much better knowing that they keep dirt at bay and allows my boys to have a place to put their toothbrushes. It makes it fun for them.
You can find Flipper at Target.com. If you would like to win a Flipper holder please visit the site and leave me a comment with your favorite Flipper.
For additional entries please leave a separate comment for each of the following:
- If you subscribe via email
- If you subscribe via feedburner
- If you follow this blog
- If you have my button
- If you tweet this and leave me the link
- If you post this on your blog and leave me the link
Giveaway ends May 26th 11:59pm US entries only please.
I like the cow
ReplyDeletezippieee@msn.com
I subscribe via email
ReplyDeletezippieee@msn.com
I follow
ReplyDeletezippieee@msn.com
I have your button
ReplyDeletezippieee@msn.com
tweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/zebastyandylan/statuses/1781610137
zippieee@msn.com
My fave is Silvia but I know my son would love Ricer.
ReplyDeletemelacan at hotmail dot com
I love the Dino Egg Toothbrush holders.
ReplyDeleteI love the little animals like the giraffe and elephant!
ReplyDeleteI have your button on my blog under "links"
ReplyDeletewww.txmykindarain.blogspot.com
I blogged about it!
ReplyDeletehttp://txmykindarain.blogspot.com/2009/05/flipper-giveaway-at-forever-and-always.html
i like the pink hippo
ReplyDeleteI love the pink hippo and the cow. amsbolda@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteI subscribe vis rss feed. amsbolda@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteI follow. amsbolda@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteI tweeted. amsbolda@hotmail.com
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/1amypugmire/status/1791510706
I love the Lion.
ReplyDeletepma_devri(at)hotmail(dot)com
I like ricer the dinoegg
ReplyDeletewould love to win
sweethollycottage(AT)charter(dot)net
subscribe via email
ReplyDeletesweethollycottage(AT)charter(dot)net
sbscribe to feeds
ReplyDeletesweethollycottage(AT)charter(dot)net
have your button
ReplyDeletesweethollycottage(AT)charter(dot)net
follower
ReplyDeletesweethollycottage(AT)charter(dot)net
I like the cute Rhino flipper.
ReplyDeleteI'm a Blogger followe
ReplyDeleteI subscribe via Bloglines (rss feed)
ReplyDeleteI like the Dino - PARAS
ReplyDeleteaddeviant006 at gmail dot com
i like stego!
ReplyDeleteThe Boxer one is really cute! Thanks for the chance.
ReplyDeletechericehodges@gmail.com
I subscribe :)
ReplyDeletechericehodges@gmail.com
I follow! Thanks.
ReplyDeletechericehodges@gmail.com
my fave is def the cow!
ReplyDeletefeed subscriber
ReplyDeleteemail subscriber
ReplyDeleteMy favorite is the pink hippo. Thanks for the giveaway!
ReplyDeleteannasmama0702@gmail.com
I'm a subscriber
ReplyDeleteannasmama0702@gmail.com
I subscribe via RSS feed too
ReplyDeleteannasmama0702@gmail.com
I tweeted this giveaway!
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/annasmama0702/status/1809751000
annasmama0702@gmail.com
I love all the dino egg flippers!
ReplyDeletemoodykelly(at)gmail(dot)com
I follow
ReplyDeletemoodykelly(at)gmail(dot)com
I have your button on my blog
ReplyDeletemoodykelly(at)gmail(dot)com
I like the blue elephant the best.
ReplyDeleteThanks!
Adreisinger@aol.com
Email subscriber.
ReplyDeleteAdreisinger@aol.com
Tweeted.
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/afabozzi/statuses/1821490860
Adreisinger@aol.com
I like the Giraffe.
ReplyDeletejanetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com
I follow.
ReplyDeletejanetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com
The panda is my favorite.
ReplyDeletei love the panda.
ReplyDeletei follow you...
ReplyDeletei suscribed...
ReplyDeleteMy fave is the Elephant flipper. So cute!
ReplyDeleteMy favorite is Ozy Spring Breeze - Silvia. Thanks.
ReplyDeletepartymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com
We love Stegy! Thanks
ReplyDeletedreamweaver21us(AT)hotmail(DOT)com
I subscribe via feedburner
ReplyDeleteI have your button
ReplyDelete