
I got to review another great children's shoe company. If you haven't heard of Pediped by now, you must not be a mom! These shoes are so perfect for little ones on the go. My son received the Taylor in Chocolate Brown and he loves them ( of course).
He is very particular about what shoes he likes and boy was he happy to wear these outside today for the first time. What a great way to break in Spring then with a pair of new sandals? What do I love about Pediped other than the look? The durability, the quality of the shoe, and that they are accepted by the American Podiatric Medical Association.
How much better can you get? Here is a quote from their site: " pediped™ footwear is designed to be the "next best thing to bare feet." They allow children's feet to develop naturally and provide optimal support and protection during the developmental stages of babies' feet – from initial crawl to the first steps and beyond. "
I wish I had a pair of these when my boys were first learning to walk! I think that it can really help with balance as well.
The wonderful people at Pediped are giving one lucky reader a pair of their choice! To enter please go to their site and leave me a comment on which style you would pick. Please include your email.
For additional entries please leave a separate comment for each of the following:
- If you follow my blog
- If you are an email subscriber
- If you are a feedburner subscriber
- If you post my button on your blog or site
- If you tweet about this and leave me the link
- If you post about this and leave me the link
Giveaway ends May 8th 11:59 pm Open to US and Canadian entries!
I have ALWAYS wanted the Giselle in chocolate with polka dots, but have never had that much to pay for children shoes. It would be AMAZING to win this one! Thanks for the giveaway!
ReplyDeleteI am a follower!
ReplyDeleteI now have your button under my fave places. I just realized I am first...bad luck. :)
ReplyDeleteI am a feedburner subscriber too!
ReplyDeleteI love the Abigail flex pair. My daughter is a little shoe fanatic just like her mommy! Thanks
ReplyDeletefeed subscriber with yzgirl4 at verizon dot net
ReplyDeleteemail subscriber with yzgirl4 at verizon dot net
ReplyDeletefollowing under yzgirl4
ReplyDeleteI added your button on my blog...thanks!
ReplyDeleteI like the Samantha pink/Brown flex
ReplyDeleteI follow
ReplyDeleteI'm an e mail subscriber
ReplyDeleteI have your button
ReplyDeleteI love them all! I thin the Taylor would be nice for summer. My little guy doesn't have any sandals yet! I'm a blog follower!
ReplyDeleteI would love to try the Calm Me Bath and Body wash. Sounds great to me!
ReplyDeletePedipeds are the BEST!!! I would love to get the Taylor or Brady for my son. So cute!!
ReplyDeleteThanks!
Giselle in chocolate with polka dots is by far my fav!! My daughter received a pair as a gift for her first birthday...I was so sad the day she grew out of them!
ReplyDeleteLove the Naomi - Black (Flex).
ReplyDelete=) melanie
http://melaniescafts.blogspot.com
melanieadey at hotmail dot com
e-mail subscriber
ReplyDelete=) melanie
http://melaniescafts.blogspot.com
melanieadey at hotmail dot com
With our first boy on the way, I would have to resist the urge to pick a cute pink pair and go with the Collin in chocolate brown!
ReplyDeleteI love the boy's Brady Navy/Orange Sandal! so cute for summer!
ReplyDeleteamberdawn07@hotmail.com
I follow your blog as well
ReplyDeleteI think the Josh white are adorable for a little boy. Also, I love white because it cleans up the easiest.
ReplyDeletebrittljens(at)gmail(dot)com
I would choose the Chocolate Brown Noah sandals. They're perfect for my 3-yo!
ReplyDeleteAnd I'm a subscriber. :)
ReplyDeleteI tweeted, too!
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/terpsichore/statuses/1595390877
The Josh shoes are just adorable!
ReplyDeleteajcmeyer AT go DOT com
Oh, I love the Josh Navy (flex)! What cute shoes.
ReplyDeleteOh, I love pedipeds! I would love the emily white sandals for my 2 year old girl.
ReplyDeleteSarah danandsarahwalton@yahoo.com
I would love the Isabelle in brown for my daughter or the Noah in brown for my son. They are so cute!
ReplyDeleteI also follow your blog!
ReplyDeleteI love the Olivia in white. So Cute!
ReplyDeletepma_devri(at)hotmail(dot)com
I love Isabella- Choc brown.
ReplyDeletestephenhale2000@yahoo.com
Thanks
I like the Addison.
ReplyDeletemelacan at hotmail dot com
Follower
ReplyDeletemelacan at hotmail dot com
I love the leilani blue hawaiian. so cute. amsbolda@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteI think the Giselle - White Sandal would be a great summer shoe for my daughter.
ReplyDeleteThanks.
Adreisinger@aol.com
I subscribe to your rss feed. amsbolda@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteI follow. amsbolda@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteI have your button. amsbolda@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteI follow.
ReplyDeleteAdreisinger@aol.com
Tweeted!
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/afabozzi/statuses/1598266259
Adreisinger@aol.com
The Jake for me.
ReplyDeletefollow you
ReplyDeletesubc via email
ReplyDeletehave your button
ReplyDeleteI like the Lexi - Brown Cheetah shoes.
ReplyDeleteSubscriber.
ReplyDeleteFollower.
ReplyDeleteThese shoes are the best! We would love to get the Kyle (Flex). Thanks for the chance.
ReplyDeletechericehodges@gmail.com
I subscribe!!! thanks.
ReplyDeletechericehodges@gmail.com
i like abigail ones.
ReplyDeletesubscriber
ReplyDeletefollower
ReplyDeleteI would choose Addison - Stripes. Thanks.
ReplyDelete-Terra H.
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com
I'm an e-mail subscriber.
ReplyDelete-Terra H.
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com
Any pair would be fabulous!! I'm a follower!!
ReplyDeletei'd get the navy & orange brady!
ReplyDeleteaddeviant006 at gmail dot com
I am a subscriber. Sue
ReplyDeleteI love the Leilani - Blue Hawaiian (Flex)
ReplyDeletesaradavis1 at gmail
follower
ReplyDeletesubscribe RSS
ReplyDeletetweeted http://twitter.com/SaraMama/status/1600503966
ReplyDeleteI'd love to get the Jayden - Black flex for my youngest!
ReplyDeletegaryandalesha at cox dot net
They're all really cute but I think my daughter would do best in the original lauren white/pink, zoe metallic gold or morgan blue cupcake
ReplyDeleteI follow you
ReplyDeleteFollower!
ReplyDeleteI have your button too!
ReplyDeleteOh, I'd love to enter! I think the Jackie flex shoes would be perfect for my little one. Too cute!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE LOVE LOVE the Jake and Josh in the Flex line!
ReplyDeletemarin (dot) obrien {at} g mail
Feed subscriber.
ReplyDeletemarin (dot) obrien {at} g mail
Email subscriber @ frugonomics101 (at) g mail
ReplyDeletemarin (dot) obrien {at} g mail
I like the Caroline-White the best.
ReplyDeleteI'm a subsriber. I would love to win the Sophia shoe for my baby girl!
ReplyDeleteMaria - mmalavec@med.umich.edu
This was such a hard choice because there are so many to choice from that I loved but i finally decided that the Zach is my fav.
ReplyDeleteI love the Jackie - Fuchsia.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the chance
beckychart at gmail dot com
I follow
ReplyDeletebeckychart at gmail dot com
I subscribe through bloglines
ReplyDeletebeckychart at gmail dot com
I like the Josh - Navy/White/Gray (Flex) yyeres(at)gmail(dot)com
ReplyDeleteI would pick the Morgan-Pink Cupcake.
ReplyDeleteaprilsmail(at)gmail(dot)com
I'm a follower.
ReplyDeleteaprilsmail(at)gmail(dot)com
I'm a subscriber via email.
ReplyDeleteaprilsmail(at)gmail(dot)com
I'm a subscriber via feedburner.
ReplyDeleteaprilsmail(at)gmail(dot)com
JeansandTs@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteI like the ZOE shoe in metallic gold size M.
i'd pick the jacke in navy (flex)
ReplyDeleteThe emily white sandals would be perfect for summer, they are so cute!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the great chance to win!
;)
i subscribe to google reader too
ReplyDeleteLOVE this one: Brady
ReplyDeletesubscribe to emails
ReplyDeleteI'd choose the Jake in Navy.....or the Ryan, I can't decide : )
ReplyDeletedestee4 at gmail dot com
I follow!
ReplyDeleteI subscribed!
ReplyDeleteI don't know what she would wear them with, but I LOVE the Jane - Pink Camo ($32)
ReplyDeletedreamweaver21us(AT)hotmail(DOT)com
Follower
ReplyDeleteSubscribe via google reader
ReplyDeleteI have your button!
ReplyDeletewhat a fun site I love the Bady navy/orange sandal for my youngest.
ReplyDeleteI just subscribed via email :)
ReplyDeleteButton is up on my blog roll under ladies that rock ;)
ReplyDeleteSo many cute shoes to choose from, I like the Jackie-fushia(flex)!
ReplyDeleteI am a follower :)
ReplyDeleteI subscribe via email!
ReplyDeleteI would love to have the Addison pair! The stripes are my favorite!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the wonderful giveaway!!
ma.will@shaw.ca
I follow on Google reader!!
ReplyDeleteLove your blog!
ma.will@shaw.ca
These are great shoes for little feet.
ReplyDeleteI like the Noah Navy Nubuck sandal.
tasardina@yahoo.com
I'd pick the Demetri - Navy/Gray for my little boy. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteI subscribe via Bloglines.
ReplyDeleteI love the cute Demetri (Navy/Gray) shoes.
ReplyDelete