Saturday, January 16, 2010

Taslie Skin Care Review


More and more lately I have been really trying to make the commitment to switch all of our products to more safe and natural ones. That means I start with my little guys and the stuff I buy for them first.

I was so excited to have found and tried Taslie Skin Care products. We were able to try a few of the products and are so pleased with the results. The Taslie line was created by a mom who recognized the need for all natural and safe products for her child. These products are not only safe but fun looking too which makes it even better for kids.


My boys absolutely loved the Head to Toe Body Wash and Moisturizing Lotion not just because of how soft their skin felt but because of the fun frog bottles. My favorite was the L'enfant Lemon Creme Moisturizing Lotion. Their hair smelt so yummy and soft. I can't wait until I can use Taslie on my new baby. Their skin will need all the nurturing it can get!

To view all of the great products from Taslie Skin Care visit Taslie.com.

1 comment:

  1. Taslie makes some amazing products! Each product is made with care, thought and love. My favorite is the Head to Toe Body Wash. My whole family uses it! The light scent is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment- keep 'em coming!

 
Restored 316 Designs
Clicky Web Analytics Blog Widget by LinkWithin