Sunday, December 6, 2009

Young Living Christmas Spirit Essential Oil Blend Review


Christmas time is a time for great smells in the home. Everything from the fireplace to goodies baking in the kitchen. I love how smells can trigger memories and help your mood. My Young Living Essential Oil rep, Jennifer Nordin, sent me the Christmas Spirit Essential Oil Blend to review. I really love it! Here is a little description from the site: Christmas Spirit™ is a sweet, spicy blend of orange, cinnamon, and spruce essential oils that tap into the happiness, joy, and security associated with the holiday season. With Christmas Spirit on hand, simply open a bottle and start diffusing!

This stuff smells so nice! I love how the blend makes my home feel super Christmasy. We diffused it our Ultrasonic Diffuser while we decorated the tree. What a great tradition to start! This diffuser wholesales for $85. You will receive a coupon for 50% off the diffuser with the purchase of any Young Living Start Living Kit which creates a Young Living account for you to purchase at wholesale prices.

I love that I am using all natural oils in my home that are beneficial to the air we breathe!

Jennifer Nordin, Independent Young Living Distributor #329194, provides practical aromatherapy tips and private consultations through her blog, Oils For Wellness. Be sure to subscribe to her e-newsletter for more ways to experience the amazing healing benefits of essential oils. Start living well today- purchase pure Young Living aromatherapy products from the Oils For Wellness website!

1 comment:

Thanks for your comment- keep 'em coming!

 
Restored 316 Designs
Clicky Web Analytics Blog Widget by LinkWithin