Monday, November 23, 2009

Rimmel London Makeup Review




I had the chance to try out some great items from Rimmel London recently. This is my first time using the brand and I am really impressed. I always see it at the store but figure for how little it costs that there must be something wrong with it. I was wrong!

They sent me some fabulous Colour Rush Trio Eyeshadows, Soft Kohl Kajal Eye Liner Pencil, 1000 Kisses Stay on Lipliner, and 60 Seconds Nail Polish. I really loved all of the makeup. The colors really stand out. They have have such a pretty shimmer to them but they are different then other eyeshadows I have used. The colors that they put together for the trios are a great mix and I love wearing them. I like that they are so different from what I already have.


The eyeliner and lip liner were great too. They go on really smooth and the nail polish dries fast! I am really impressed with Rimmel London makeup and will definitely be buying it in the future. I love the results and the price!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment- keep 'em coming!

 
Restored 316 Designs
Clicky Web Analytics Blog Widget by LinkWithin