Monday, November 16, 2009

Microsoft Office Live -Free!

One of the hard parts about being a blogger is how much space things can take up on my computer. From images to press releases and even my homework assignments I have a lot of stuff stored! It can be overwhelming and hard to stay organized.

Thanks to Mom Central I was able to try out the Microsoft Office Live program ( which is free to you too!) It has been so much fun trying to get some use out of it and fiding all sorts of ways to enhance the programs I already have on my computer. Microsoft Office Live allows you to share and store all sorts of files. You are able to store projects and have other people collaborate on them. I think this would be really helpful if you are in school and need to work on a group assignment. It can save a lot of time if you are unable to get together.

Another thing that I think is helpful is that once you store the documents you can access them on any computer. This is extremely helpful for me when I am at school waiting for class and don't have my laptop with me. If I want to catch up on some blogging I can by accessing my Excell sheet. Overall this is a great program and I am so thankful I found it to make my life a little more easy!


I wrote this review while participating in a blog campaign by Mom Central on behalf of Microsoft Office Live. Mom Central sent me a gift card to thank me for taking the time to participate.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment- keep 'em coming!

 
Restored 316 Designs
Clicky Web Analytics Blog Widget by LinkWithin