Sunday, November 15, 2009

Last Day to Enter to Win a GE Appliance

Don't forget today is the last day you can enter to win a GE Appliance of your choice. A huge thank you to all who have entered and I really hope one of you win- not just because I win then too:) although that is a nice bonus. I hope one of my readers win because I have seen how faithful you have been in entering and it would be so nice to see your hard work pay off!

I also will be announcing winners soon. For those of you who have emailed about not receiving a prize yet- please be patient. I have been contacting companies- yes even calling leaving annoying voice messages to see what's up and have never given up on a prize yet. FYI- almost all of the companies send the winner their prize but occasionally an email might get lost in the shuffle.



Hope you all are having a great weekend- by the way we went and saw Where the Wild Things Are and we were soooooooooo disappointed! It really was a waste of money for us. Has anyone else seen it yet? What did you think?

1 comment:

Thanks for your comment- keep 'em coming!

 
Restored 316 Designs
Clicky Web Analytics Blog Widget by LinkWithin