Thursday, November 12, 2009

Johnny Test: Johnny X and Super Pooch Review


I received the new Johnny Test: Johnny X and Super Pooch on DVD to review. What little boy doesn't like super heros? I am actually saving this to give to my nephew for Christmas who is a big fan of the show on the Cartoon Network.

Follow the adventures of this fearless 11-year old boy, his genetically engineered super talking dog Dukey, and his 13-year old super genius scientist twin sisters, Susan and Mary, who use Johnny as their guinea pig for their out-of-this-world scientific experiments. When trouble is brewing in Porkbelly, Johnny & Dukey suit up in their superhero gear and take to the skies! With a little help from Susan and Mary, Johnny X and Super Pooch are on the case!

This DVD is 60 minutes long and features 6 episodes. It is available at Amazon.com and retails for $6.99. This makes a great Christmas present or stocking stuffer!

1 comment:

  1. My boys absolutely LOVE Johhny Test,in fact I'm actually a fan myself. It's a hilarious cartoon and one of the few I can watch with my kids.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment- keep 'em coming!

 
Restored 316 Designs
Clicky Web Analytics Blog Widget by LinkWithin