Saturday, November 28, 2009

How Was Your Turkey Day?

Did you have a good one, or was it about the same as all of the others? I was really missing my family back in AZ but my husband's family took good care of us. We even were one of the crazy ones to get up at 3:30 and drive for an hour to go to Walmart on Black Friday. We found some good deals including a $25 All in one printer, bedding for my boys, Pyrex set of 14 pieces for $13 and some super cute pj's for $3 a piece. That was enough for me, so I could feel like I got a good enough deal to justify my tiredness!

How about you, did you score anything sweet or were you smart enough to stay in bed and get some zzz's?

Giveaways have been a little slow lately, a lot of companies just want to do reviews for now but I do promise I have some more giveaways coming up. Be patient and keep stopping by for your chance to win. Speaking of winning- did anyone find out who won the GE Appliance giveaway? I am totally clueless and have not heard a thing. Hope you all are enjoying your weekend!

1 comment:

  1. We had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Can't believe you braved those Black Friday crowds! Did you bring the boys?? I have never done the Black Friday shopping, and probably never will! LOL! Spent the weekend at church for a conference/reunion. What a weekend spent with God will do for the soul!
    Hope you're all healthy and doing well!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment- keep 'em coming!

 
Restored 316 Designs
Clicky Web Analytics Blog Widget by LinkWithin