Saturday, November 7, 2009

H2PRO Flat Iron Review





I use a flat iron daily so it is very important that I use a good one that is safe and gentle on my hair. I was sent the new Vivace 1 Inch Flat Iron to review. It is awesome! It has three layers of ceramic allowing my hair to be heated evenly. Not only does this flat iron leave my hair soft, but it has adjustable heat settings so I am in control of how hot it gets. My old flat iron doesn't do that!

For further unmatched styling capabilities and health benefits, the added feature of Nano Hi-Tech Technology creates even smoother styles through its advanced combination of three distinct Nano technologies, Nano Ti + Nano TiO + Nano Ag. The moisturizing element of Nano Ttanium, work together with the cleansing and purifying characteristics of Nano Titanium Oxide and Nano Silver, to leave your hair healthier, shinier, and more vibrant, while free of harmful bacteria and free radical pollutants.

H2PRO is a Chicago based company specializing in distribution of top quality hair appliances and beauty products. We continue to strive to offer salons, stylists and end users as well, top innovative designs, highest technology and effective products to satisfy the industry professionals.

H2PRO has a great line of products including blow dryers and soaps. I am impressed that there products are used by stylists! I feel super pampered when I use my flat iron. To see all of the other flat iron choices they offer visit h2probeautylife.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment- keep 'em coming!

 
Restored 316 Designs
Clicky Web Analytics Blog Widget by LinkWithin