Monday, November 23, 2009

Dyson DC31 Animal Handheld Vacuum Cleaner Review

I have gone through so many cheapo dust busters that it makes me sick. Granted I only pay around $10-20 for them but after awhile of doing that it gets pretty old. They lose their suction right away and I have to wait forever for them to charge. My most recent complaint with them is that if I can't find the charging base for the hand held vacuum, then I'm out of luck.

I'm a mom who like all moms balances a crazy, busy load. I am constantly surrounded by messes and most of them involve the floor. I received the Dyson DC31 Animal Handheld Vacuum to review. It actually came at the most perfect time. We had company coming over for dinner and of course I was spending every last minute until they arrived cleaning like a mad woman. The last thing I needed to do was vacuum my floors. With my luck my vacuum dies on me. Won't suck up a thing. The day before I had a little craft party involving Christmas wreaths. I had pine needles all over ( yes I waited that long to vacuum)!

A few minutes later the FedEx woman dropped off my Dyson and I wondered if I could attempt to use it on the pine needles. I charged it for a little while and then gave it a try. It was magical. I'm serious. That powerful handheld vacuum got everything! It is by far the best handheld I have ever had. It was super easy to set up and it stays charged for forever and it only needs a small adapter to plug in to charge. Here are some more features from the Dyson site:

Patented cyclone technology

For no loss of suction

  • Root cyclone technology

Suction power

Air Watts (constant)

  • 10 minutes of 38 airwatts or 6 minutes of 65 airwatts (constant)

Movement type

How maneuverable it is

  • Handheld

Filtration

For the cleanest expelled air

  • Standard filtration

Cleaner head / Floor tool

What is used to vacuum the floor

  • Motorized brush bar

Stair cleaning

For stairs and hard to reach areas

  • Handheld

Bin capacity

Clear bin

  • 0.09 Gal.

Tools / accessories

What's included in the box

  • Combination accessory tool
  • Crevice tool

Dimensions

Height x depth x width.

  • 12.7 by 4.5 by 8.0 inches (HxWxD)

Weight

  • 3.38 lbs



Dyson DC31 Animal is a handheld vacuum with a motorized brush bar, designed for homes with pets. Ideal for quick pick-ups and spot cleaning. It also has dual power mode that gives longer run-time for large jobs or extra suction for stubborn dirt. Powered by the new Dyson digital motor - three times faster, the most power efficient.

I am so in love with this handheld and can say that Dyson is the brand to go with. The DC31 has been easy to clean and no buying replacement filters! It even has a 2 year warranty which is great peace of mind. Dyson.com also offers free shipping on all orders! How awesome is that? To view all of their vacuums and accessories visit Dyson.com.

2 comments:

  1. I have always wanted a DYSON!!!!!!!!

    hey girl... how are you doing ??? i have missed you!!! i had to get back into blogging... i missed everyone so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just bought a dyson and it's the best vacuum i've ever had and i've had some pretty nice ones (or so i thought, lol)!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment- keep 'em coming!

 
Restored 316 Designs
Clicky Web Analytics Blog Widget by LinkWithin