Sunday, November 8, 2009

The Chic-Adee Shop Review

Ok, not only is the above photo super pretty, but the wreath itself is gorgeous. It is one of the beautiful handmade and unique wreaths from The Chic- Adee Shop. It is called Tinsel Town. When I first saw in the etsy shop it reminded me of a Dr Seuss Christmas. I can't wait until the day after Thanksgiving so I can hang it up.

I was so impressed when this wreath came. The packaging was very special and crafty. You can tell that they put a lot of time and care into each wreath and package. There are so many other types of wreaths available in the store. Wreaths just aren't for Christmas. There is the Lover's Knot Wreath which is perfect for Valentine's Day, Luck of the Irish Wreath,
and my absolute favorite- the Wool Wrapped Autumn Wreath. They are very high quality and will last for a LONG time. They are so much prettier and better than the plastic kind you can buy at Walmart.

To view all the beautiful choices visit The Chic-Adee Shop.

1 comment:

Thanks for your comment- keep 'em coming!

 
Restored 316 Designs
Clicky Web Analytics Blog Widget by LinkWithin