Friday, November 27, 2009

Purple Pig Shirts Review


I am always on the lookout for unique shirts that are not only high quality but cute too. At Purple Pig Shirts they have just that and they are soooooooo soft. They have a cool selection of shirts that are for men, women and children. With the holidays approaching these shirts make great gifts for your loved one who is a yoga fan. I love anything yoga.

I received a pink Love Life shirt to review and really love wearing it. Since it is chilly where I am at I like to wear it with a white long sleeved shirt underneath. I really like that no one else I know has the same shirt and how it reminds me to practice what I preach.

Purple pig was created based on our desire to share our commitment to health and wellness in a fun way. Find time in your day to sweat, laugh and just hang out in some of the softest tees around.

Our fabrics have been carefully chosen for quality, softness and comfort. Our unique designs each hand drawn. The shirt colors and ink are individually selected and coordinated.

We hope you enjoy our shirts!

They have such a large selection to choose from that you are bound to find something for everyone on your list. To view all of the cute shirts visit Purplepigshirts.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment- keep 'em coming!

 
Restored 316 Designs
Clicky Web Analytics Blog Widget by LinkWithin