Monday, November 2, 2009

Allergy Luxe Review


Allergy Luxe has a ton of great products to help keep dust mites and bed bugs at bay. I was able to review their Bed Bug Pillow Protector. I love knowing that my pillow is safe from nasty critters.


This soft and comfortable pillow protector will give you peace of mind in addition to a peaceful sleep. Designed to prevent bed bug infestation, this protector with micro-zipper technology has hypo-allergenic and anti-bacterial components that will help keep your pillow protected. 100% micropolyester. Machine wash. Lifetime warranty.

Allergy Luxe has everything from pillows to Down Alternative Comforters. I have enjoyed using my pillowcase and after the nasty flu bug, I have had to wash it several times. It has held up well so far! To view all of the other great Allergy Luxe products visit Bed Bath & Beyond.

1 comment:

  1. Smart! I think i will need to invest in one of these...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment- keep 'em coming!

 
Restored 316 Designs
Clicky Web Analytics Blog Widget by LinkWithin