Thursday, October 29, 2009

Peter Rabbit Organics Review

My boys are snack freaks. They are always hungry and of course dying if they don't get a snack right away. Sometimes I get lazy and reach for a the cereal or crackers since it is so much more convenient and easy. Thanks to Peter Rabbit Organics I have a much healthier option available. They were kind enough to send me samples of their Fruit Pouches and they were a hit!


First of all Ki and Jackson thought they were so cool sucking their snack out of a pouch. I think they loved it since it is something so different. They also loved the flavors, with their favorite being Strawberry and Banana.


I love that they are getting a full serving of fruit and they don't even mind! To view all of the other great products they carry visit Peter Rabbit Organics.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment- keep 'em coming!

 
Restored 316 Designs
Clicky Web Analytics Blog Widget by LinkWithin