Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Nine Moons Swelly Belly Review

One of the fun things about blogging is all of the fun stuff you can find online that you don't typically see in most stores. The SwellyBelly Maternity Belly Band is one of those items. Isn't it cute? Nine Moons sent me their Purple Haze to try out. Now while I am not pregnant yet ( we shall see soon!) I know I will be using this as much as I can while pregnant. It is perfect for extending both your pre pregancy shirts as well as pants.

This is another item that I really wish I had with my first two pregnancies. I really love the softness of the material. If it is going to be on your itchy growing belly it better be soft! The material is also a silky breathable material so that you can stay cool with your hot flashes! The coolest part is that you can use this after your pregnancy to double as a nursing cover!

There are so many color and pattern options you just have to see for yourself. To view the entire collection visit shopninemoons.com.

1 comment:

Thanks for your comment- keep 'em coming!

 
Restored 316 Designs
Clicky Web Analytics Blog Widget by LinkWithin