Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Neo Cell Review


I am always on the lookout for a great supplement. With NeoCell not only are you helping your body but your skin and it's overall appearance as well. With their focus on collagen, hyaluronic acid and pomegranate you can be sure you are getting something healthy.


Neocell sent me their Super Collagen Powder


Provides those specific amino acids (hydroxyproline and hydroxylysine) necessary to replenishing our own body’s collagen supply. This powder tastes great when I add it to my smoothies in the morning. It helps me feel full in the morning and I know I am putting something good in my body.

Hydrolyzed Collagen is a rich natural source of Glycine, the amino acid vital for muscle growth.

Builds bone matrix. Collagen is the mechanical strength of bone.

Corrects weak, broken, split, ridged and damaged nail beds.

Thickens fine hair, adds body and slows down hair loss.

Repairs connective tissues for improved elasticity; blood vessels to help improve circulation; and promotes wound healing and a clearer complexion.

Builds lean muscle to help burn fat while you sleep.

Persons taking this supplement often see visible improvements within a couple weeks.




BENEFITS:
Cardio Health
Menopausal Symptom Relief
Anti-Aging Properties


This is really yummy and I like to alternate between this and the powder in the morning. I add it to my orange juice and it adds a nice kick! I love starting my day off with these products and feel so good afterward.


NeoCell Corporation is located in Newport Beach, California. In 1997, NeoCell Corporation acquired the collagen food supplement product line, which has been on the market since 1986. The company is engaged in distributing innovative and effective anti-aging skin care products, nutraceutical supplements and natural homeopathic remedies for the maintenance of healthy lifestyles.


To view all of the great products NeoCell offers visit neocell.com.


I received product from the company to do this review.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment- keep 'em coming!

 
Restored 316 Designs
Clicky Web Analytics Blog Widget by LinkWithin