Thursday, October 22, 2009

Los Lobos Cd Review


What child doesn't love Disney songs? I know my boys do and I have to admit I have a love for them too! Well there is a new cd from Los Lobos being released on 10/27 that is sure to be a hit for all you Disney lovers.
I had never heard of Los Lobos before reviewing this cd and cannot believe what I have been missing. The three-time Grammy award winners have recorded an album of Disney Classics and a few obscure gems, but with a distinctive Latin rock n' roll twist - Los Lobos Goes Disney. These songs have such a great spin on them. I love the instrumentals and I thought it was great for my boys to listen to a song and then after a little while say "Hey, I know this song!" They loved dancing to the music and I enjoyed that the music wasn't just like you hear in the movies but with a sound to it that an adult can enjoy. Tracks on the cd include:
Track Listing1. Heigh-Ho - Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
2. I Wan'na Be Like You - The Jungle Book
3. Not in Nottingham - Robin Hood
4. The Tiki, Tiki, Tiki Room - The Enchanted Tiki Room
5. Grim Grinning Ghosts - The Haunted Mansion
6. I Will Go Sailing No More - Toy Story
7. The Ugly Bug Ball - Summer Magic
8. Cruella De Vil - 101 Dalmations
9. Bella Notte - Lady and the Tramp
10. Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah - Song of the South
11. The Bare Necessities - The Jungle Book
12. Oo-De-Lally - Robin Hood
13. When You Wish Upon a Star/It's A Small World
To purchase the cd for yourself you can buy it in stores Oct. 27th or if you can't wait it is available exclusively at Amazon.com
What is your favorite Disney song?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment- keep 'em coming!

 
Restored 316 Designs
Clicky Web Analytics Blog Widget by LinkWithin